Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

AVJim

2»

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Lmao! It worked ! Hey buddy, glad your back! I took a bit of a break as well, but SHIZZ donkey punched me with 100 sticks from the lottery to get me back here! However, the rest of your bombing party from a year ago are still not safe from my revenge!
  • AVJimAVJim Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    Chuck N:
    Sorry to disturb your breakfast Jim. I had to set you straight my friend. Glad to have you back!! Btw you have a beautiful wife and family. Dont make me hunt you down again!!
    Chuck, no trouble and thank you! Always a pleasure to see you my friend!!!
    mmccartneydc:
    Lmao! It worked ! Hey buddy, glad your back! I took a bit of a break as well, but SHIZZ donkey punched me with 100 sticks from the lottery to get me back here! However, the rest of your bombing party from a year ago are still not safe from my revenge!
    Doc, there is no bigger donkey puncher than you.... well, perhaps Shizz but he is a Jim....
    AVJim:
    mmccartneydc:
    Doc, there is no bigger donkey puncher than you.... well, perhaps Shizz but he is a Jim....
    Thanks Doc, Shizz, and Chuck for dragging me out of my hole!!!! Nice to be back!!!!
  • EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    AVJim:
    AVJim:
    mmccartneydc:
    Thanks Doc, Shizz, and Chuck for dragging me out of my hole!!!! Nice to be back!!!!
    My days not complete with out seeing the word donkey puncher.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Eulogy:
    AVJim:
    AVJim:
    mmccartneydc:
    My days not complete with out seeing the word donkey puncher.
    LMAO! Glad youre back too my friend. Wait til you meet all the new guys!