Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

?? *Unicorn* ??

2»

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Glock1975:
    rsherman24:
    From what I heard, Ray set this up and Royln coordinated it. Epic hit by the Unicorn though.
    What the hell Sherm, I know I had nothing to do with this, and I'm pretty sure Rolyn didn't either. You trying to get us killed!!!
    I've been talking to RayRay for a while and I heard the same thing... It's all their faults :)
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    That's beautiful, I cannot wait to get my hands on this collection. I just hope they are still around by mayish when I finish grad school so I can give myself a present =) Enjoy Rick.
  • UnicornUnicorn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    I hope so too! Maybe the Easter bunny will bring you some....
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    Dang Rick... you wouldn't hit a girl, would you?
    That's why I hit first. I'm hoping he's too stunned.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    catfishbluezz:
    That's beautiful, I cannot wait to get my hands on this collection. I just hope they are still around by mayish when I finish grad school so I can give myself a present =) Enjoy Rick.

Mayish huh, hmmm
    May is a great month for gifts.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    The3Stogies:
    catfishbluezz:

Mayish huh, hmmm

Well, the cat's out of the bag on that one...

The3Stogies:
    catfishbluezz:

Mayish huh, hmmm
    Trust me...I'm counting down the days... In the meantime, don't get any ideas lol.

On a side note, if anyone has ^^^^^ The3Stogies addy...he reminded me of an epic hit a while back that deserves retribution.
    Unicorn:
    Birthdays too =)
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    catfishbluezz:
    Unicorn:
    Birthdays too =)

^^^This week and next are great as well^^^. I'm just saying to both of you :).

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    WaltBasil:

Dang Walt... My initial thought was she started it, lol. But you are right Walt, I don't hit women. But women male fellowers are something totally different :).

• MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    RCY Cigars:
    WaltBasil:

Dang Walt... My initial thought was she started it, lol. But you are right Walt, I don't hit women. But women male fellowers are something totally different :).

how does it feel to be smacked around by a girl rick? I kinda like seeing u get smacked aroundt. lol
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    catfishbluezz:
    The3Stogies:
    catfishbluezz:

Mayish huh, hmmm
    Trust me...I'm counting down the days... In the meantime, don't get any ideas lol.

On a side note, if anyone has ^^^^^ The3Stogies addy...he reminded me of an epic hit a while back that deserves retribution.

Yup just ask a simple question, see how they are? Now I'm gonna hide back in the basement
    RCY Cigars:
    catfishbluezz:
    Unicorn:
    Birthdays too =)

^^^This week and next are great as well^^^. I'm just saying to both of you :).

addy still the same? I have an extra cooler full.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Wow! Thats an awesome gift for an awesome BOTL! Very nice!!! Enjoy Rick!!