Home General Discussion

MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured tobaccos used

youngryan216youngryan216 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 868
Hey guys, I have a question I need answered and I figured this was the place to pose it. I'm writing a review for the Fat Molly size of this cigar and I have found almost nothing as to what kind of filler or binder this cigar has. I'm usually pretty good at tracking down that sort of info, but I am stuck with nothing for the moment.

I found this page

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/17029

It claims Brazilian Mata Fina, Kentucky and Virginia fire-cured tobacco, and Nicaraguan long filler. It also mentions some Italian tobacco, but nothing about the binder except a guess. Anyone know of any info I don't? Or really just a good place to find the actual binder of cigars? It really seems like binder is the hardest info to find most of the time.

Thoughts?

Comments

• rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    From my taste, I believe the binder was some horse sh*t they scraped up from the floor of that barn they smoked the tobacco in. Nasty smoke in my opinion
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    rsherman24:
    From my taste, I believe the binder was some horse sh*t they scraped up from the floor of that barn they smoked the tobacco in. Nasty smoke in my opinion
    +1
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 868
    Awww shucks guys, a couple of Debbie Downers. I'm going to smoke it in a few minutes here with a nice, strong americano, I'll let you know if I taste any floor. Hahahh!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    DZR dissected one of these but I think it had a bunch of turds they claim was fire cured lol good luck finding out! Some people think the lp line is infused so it's tough with anything de...plus IMO they are all mostly turds
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 868
    Whoa. I just took the cello off and it is so stinky. Smells like someone put out a bonfire. I think I'm gonna save this for another night. I am really turned off by the overpowering smoke smell. It smells like frickin Burger King guys . . . I don't know if I can even take that taste for an hour.
    youngryan216:
    Whoa. I just took the cello off and it is so stinky. Smells like someone put out a bonfire. I think I'm gonna save this for another night. I am really turned off by the overpowering smoke smell. It smells like frickin Burger King guys . . . I don't know if I can even take that taste for an hour.

Wait till you light it up.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    The majority seem to say that the Specter and the Leccia Black are the two best pipe tobacco cigars so far. Never had the KFC, but a lot of people can't stand it.
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    rsherman24:
    Yeah, tasted of depravity and desperation. I have another one sitting in the humi right now...and there it shall stay.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    wwhwang:
    The majority seem to say that the Specter and the Leccia Black are the two best pipe tobacco cigars so far. Never had the KFC, but a lot of people can't stand it.
    The Spectre is worse, just saying.
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Glock1975:
    wwhwang:
    The Spectre is worse, just saying.
    The Leccia Black, on the other hand....was right tasty
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    This is my review of the KFC's step cousin, the Spectre if it helps any:

Echambers:
    These are nasty a$$ things--one of only two or three sticks I didn't get beyond an inch or so. My deepest apologies to anyone I sent one if these too. Was like going down on a girl who just has sex with a barbecue. Took three fingers of scotch to get the stank out of my mouth. F you Aj. Never again. N. E. V. E. R.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Echambers:

Echambers:
    These are nasty a$$ things--one of only two or three sticks I didn't get beyond an inch or so. My deepest apologies to anyone I sent one if these too. Was like going down on a girl who just has sex with a barbecue. Took three fingers of scotch to get the stank out of my mouth. F you Aj. Never again. N. E. V. E. R.
    Hahahahahah Man I laughed my ass off! I have one I'm gonna try soon. Just to say I did :)
  • EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    Darktower007:
    Echambers:

Echambers:
    Hahahahahah Man I laughed my ass off! I have one I'm gonna try soon. Just to say I did :)
    I was almost thinking of trying one to see just how bad it is.
  • christian1971christian1971 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 392
    Now de has a flying pig version for 12 bucks! I dont think so. Id rather smoke a gurkha.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    Boy.... Latakia has a hard audience around here!

Aj
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj

You like? I have some I will send you
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Here's "my Review"

danielzreyes:
    Wow! I mean just wow. After a few puffs, I had to find out what was making this cigar so tasty. So ...... I couldn't help my self.
    "Joe, can I borrow your knife for a sec?"...

photo CBE47D65-orig.jpg

well there's the answer ..... pipe tobacco, or whatever it is.

photo AEF17153-orig.jpg
    rsherman24:
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj

absolutly... ive taken quite well to "Fire Cured" everything. Might be a side effect of my constant bbq smoke.

Whatcha wanna trade for?

Aj
    dr_frankenstein56:
    rsherman24:
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj

absolutly... ive taken quite well to "Fire Cured" everything. Might be a side effect of my constant bbq smoke.

Whatcha wanna trade for?

Aj

PM me your addy. No trade needed. I will never smoke them, so I would like to see them go to someone who will.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 808
    There are two B&Ms that I go to and every time I go someone tries to sell me these. I just don't get it, they must be trying to rid of them.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    rsherman24:
    If you don't like it, just say so. Don't hold back, it's not healthy! ;-)

I guess im oftly alone in this eh?

It seems to go exceptionally well with smoked poultry... particularly duck. Im starting to wonder if I can really taste anything at all since i seem to ride the "nasty" cigar train more often then not. Hmmmm............

Aj
  • flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    dr_frankenstein56:
    I guess im oftly alone in this eh?

It seems to go exceptionally well with smoked poultry... particularly duck. Im starting to wonder if I can really taste anything at all since i seem to ride the "nasty" cigar train more often then not. Hmmmm............

Aj
    No sir!!
    I like em as well!!! LOL
    My brother &Law and I split a 20 (they come in paper bags of 10) mazo every couple of weeks!!
    Send em my way also!!