Home General Discussion

Is there a Washington DC B&M?

First WarriorFirst Warrior Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 707
I'm planning a trip to DC in the next few weeks. Going to a few museums and memorials. Got to do some research for some work I want to do. Anyone know a B&M walking distance from the Mall? Or a hassel free place to burn one on the Mall.

Comments

• Edna20Edna20 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 395
    There's a B&M around 18th and L NW. It's a few blocks up from the Whitehouse near the Farragut North metro stop. There's a Lounge called Shelly's Backroom near the Whitehouse as well. I go to the B&M a couple of times a week, have not been to Shelly's yet. I'm guessing you can sit in any of the parks and smoke without any trouble. PM if you want the name off the B&M.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    If you travel out of DC there is a great little B&M in Seven Corners VA. Straight down Rte 50 from DC towards Arlington and it is off to the side of the main shopping center in the parking lot. They were always really good to me and carry a nice selection with every Davidoff ever made. And the Fuentes....and pipe tobacco....and they were the first to carry the humidifier gels years ago.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    i've read good things about w curtis draper (and their "exclusives" as well).
    i think it's right by the white house. don't know for sure because i've never been there.
  • Edna20Edna20 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 395
    15th and G for Draper. I haven't been there yet either, but have heard heard good things about the one in Bethesda, MD. It's about a 20 minute walk from work so maybe we'll check it out later this week :)