Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

the3stogies- MOW ho hitter.

Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
This is cool George. Thanks brother. Maybe you got your own type of MOW badge going on with this hit. Should I smoke 'em all in one day?

I admit it. The following pic is stolen/borrowed. I don't have photobucket app plus I have a long sad story about wifi so,............. I took DDub's pic. Same cigars, so,.....LOL. Drew, hope you don't mind.

ddubridge:

Comments

• Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Dang, a MoW maduro? Nice hit.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Bob Luken:
    This is cool George. Thanks brother. Maybe you got your own type of MOW badge going on with this hit. Should I smoke 'em all in one day?

More than welcome bro. Like I said I like to try my favorites in different rings, but these are huge. Was talking to a rep on the phone couple of years ago about these and he said the Virtue was amazing. Price and size always scared me but that flash surplus email offer was too good to pass up. Still can't find out much about the maduro's though. Guess you can only get them in the war chest. Can't wait to smoke one, but all in one day!!!!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Ken Light:
    Dang, a MoW maduro? Nice hit.

Yeah, it always intrigued me, now I have to sit on them and wait, think this is worse than not having them.