Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Warrior Strike

90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
So first off before I say anything else I need to start with an apology. I received this several days ago, between a ridiculous work schedule and some pressing family concerns it has been a couple days that I have had a chance to even get online and post let alone send my end. I am embarrassed that it took me this long to post as well as send out my end and for that I am sorry, but posting up today as well as shipping out. So that being said here is what went down...

I messaged Rodger a while back asking where he got those amazing antler nubbers since I wanted to buy one, he messaged back that he made them and asked for my addy. I argued a bit and we settled on a trade, his end showed up with not only the nubber but also three great cigars! Thank you so much Rodger, the nubber is amazing and I can't wait to use it, and those cigars are fantastic thank you so much!! I hope you like my end and since it took me too long to send out I decided to beef it up a bit ;) Hope you enjoy and I will post the DC number here in a couple hours once I get back from the PO and the errands we need to run today. Thank you again, and once again I am sorry for the delay in posting and sending my end.

Comments