Home Ratings & Reviews

Bucket list cigars

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
What are yours?? Mine so far are the... face off by litto Gomez,cc davidoff,cohiba 1966 and padron mellenium.

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    danielzreyes:
    Lord Ripon
    Well played DZR
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Lee.mcglynn:
    What are yours?? Mine so far are the... face off by litto Gomez,cc davidoff,cohiba 1966 and padron mellenium.
    pm me
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    danielzreyes:
    Lord Ripon
    Yup. LOL!

But this is my list.
    Stadivarius
    Opus X Angels Share Perfecxion
    Goldwin LOUIXS Rosado
    Adan y Eva Cameroon
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Opus X *** juice, Padron 80th, and any cc that will knock my socks off. So far the ones I've had have been mild.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Darktower007:
    Opus X *** juice, Padron 80th, and any cc that will knock my socks off. So far the ones I've had have been mild.
    Most CCs are quite mild compared to NCs. As a general rule they blend in much less ligero, some having no ligero leaves at all. I'm so used to CCs now that a lot of NCs that I used to enjoy turn me green. Partagas and Bolivar might have what you are looking for.

My bucket list cigars are quite modest, mostly CC Cohiba which at even standard production level are above my budget.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Opus X Shark
    Crux Ninfamaniac
    Arturo Fuente Gran AniverXario Destino al Siglo
    Cuban Davidoff
    Camacho/Litto Face Off
    Olivia Cloth Band
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    Edmundo Dantes Conde 109 and a Cohiba Behike 54
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Bucket List cigars I don't do anymore. The only one that ever made my list was the Face Off as both blenders and both lines were my favorite at the time. I was able to acquire one. I love it, I cherished it, I put it on a pedestal, just like a bucket list cigar should be. Then I smoked it, it wasn't bad but it wasn't great, it didn't blow me away. I had such high expectations for it and that ruined it for me. In the end, a cigar is just a cigar.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    bandyt09:
    Bucket List cigars I don't do anymore. The only one that ever made my list was the Face Off as both blenders and both lines were my favorite at the time. I was able to acquire one. I love it, I cherished it, I put it on a pedestal, just like a bucket list cigar should be. Then I smoked it, it wasn't bad but it wasn't great, it didn't blow me away. I had such high expectations for it and that ruined it for me. In the end, a cigar is just a cigar.
    for me it's not just the cigar but the history behind it. I wish they did the face off again as to now I think it would be much more appreciated. But there are them rare cigars that IMO will always be out there but you still can't find them and that makes it more enjoyable. Even if a bucket list smoke tasted like a raji I would still find comfort in at least knowing what it truly was.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    I'm kinda with Todd. I don't go as crazy hunting like I used to. But when I do find something I like I go deep on them. Bucket list... hmm I wanna say cc Davidoff and most vintage stock but would risk being expired. So I will just say DZR
    jliu:
    I'm kinda with Todd. I don't go as crazy hunting like I used to. But when I do find something I like I go deep on them. Bucket list... hmm I wanna say cc Davidoff and most vintage stock but would risk being expired. So I will just say DZR
    hhhhhmmmmmm DZR is a good choice
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    AJs very first blend. Whatever that was.
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 503
    Cohiba Behike 54
    Liga Privada Ratzilla
    Liga Privada Velvet Rat
    Liga Privada UF4
    Padrón Family Reserve 50
    Padrón 50th anniversary
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Avo 22...that's about it
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Wood tipped Liga
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    OchoZacho:
    Wood tipped Liga
    your wish is Swisher's command
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Glock1975:
    Opus X Shark
    Crux Ninfamaniac Off the List, Thanks Ro Ro
    Arturo Fuente Gran AniverXario Destino al Siglo Off the list, Thanks Chris
    Cuban Davidoff
    Camacho/Litto Face Off
    Olivia Cloth Band
  • wahooschockwahooschock Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 641
    Hmm anything I haven't had or whatever everyone else wants lol
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 868
    There are a lot of smokes I'm still scratching off my list, but I really have been obsessed with the idea of smoking something older than I am. Resting 27 + yrs. Something really worth the wait would be hard to track down and I'd have to buy a whole box, is what most B&M's have said.

Eh, that's why it's a bucket list right?
  • wahooschockwahooschock Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 641
    youngryan216:
    There are a lot of smokes I'm still scratching off my list, but I really have been obsessed with the idea of smoking something older than I am. Resting 27 + yrs. Something really worth the wait would be hard to track down and I'd have to buy a whole box, is what most B&M's have said.

Thats a good one.
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    youngryan216:

Something from the "Luxury Collection" perhaps?
    youngryan216:

Drat! double-post.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    Amos Umwhat:
    youngryan216:

I've thought about finding something as old as I am also. A bit higher than 27 though
    youngryan216:

ummmmm luxury collection!! To me bucket list is stuff that is not available
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 808
    I have to disagree, my bucket list is out there I just have to find it. I found my last one and il get this 1 too. The point of the bucket list is that it takes more than five minutes to come by, but they are all out there.
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 486
    Got a couple on mine that one day when someone tips good ill buy a stick and get through my list
    Room 101 Ltd Namakubi
    A God of Fire
    CAO Sopranos
    Liga Privada #9
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jliu:
    hhhhhmmmmmm DZR is a good choice
    I just noticed this. Da hell is wrong with you f*ckers?