Home Non Cigar Related

Slim Jim's

Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
Who else loves them? I'm a addict I can admit it, I can't go to a store or gas station without buying a box, so yummy. I've actually ate 68 in under ten minutes to win a bet.

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    How long before hazmat turned you lose?
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    When I was in Iraq, there was a rumor that they were discontinuing Slim Jim production....needless to say, morale was sapped.
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    I went to BJ's, found 100 Slim Jims in a dispenser you can hang on the wall. It's the perfect complement to any garage. Hangs beside my cigar rolling bench, opposite the beer fridge. The Corn Nuts are on top of the beer fridge, beside the sports tube. Hanging in the garage, chomping junk meat and corn nuts, washing it down with Coors, watching MMA, wrenching on a motorcycle, smoking a home rolled cigar. Haruff ruff ruff ruff. That's some serious man time.

• jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    i'm more of a jack links kind of guy .... but that sh!t is $$$ expensive
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    I love meat too
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    jgibv:
    Northern Ohio High Rollers.
    Glock1975:
    jgibv:
    Northern Ohio High Rollers.
    lol i wish bro

it's like $5 at the grocery for a bag with only a few little pieces. highway robbery! it's good but can't justify the price.

thinking about trying to make my own sometime.
    bro-in-law does homemade venison jerky, now that's some premeprimepreme eats!
    Premipremiprems FTW!!!
    jgibv:
    Try your local Dollar General. They sell a 7" Jack Links for a slender buck. Not bad at all. I score a hatful every time I go camping.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    jgibv:
    Yup. I like Slim Jims, but Jack Links is so much better.
    webmost:
    jgibv:
    Try your local Dollar General. They sell a 7" Jack Links for a slender buck. Not bad at all. I score a hatful every time I go camping.
    never thought of looking there, always grab them from the supermarket ... i'll give it a try!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    webmost:
    jgibv:
    Great info..i get down with some jack from time to time...will be great to save some money on it.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Wild bills!! Use to love slim Jim's but damn it beef jerky is delicious!!
    smoke em if you got em:
    webmost:
    jgibv:
    Great info..i get down with some jack from time to time...will be great to save some money on it.
    You can't find them there, let me know, and I'll buy these guys out and mail you a fistful.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    smoke em if you got em:
    webmost:
    jgibv:
    Not that kind a jack silly.
  • raisindotraisindot Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 936
    webmost:
    I went to BJ's, found 100 Slim Jims in a dispenser you can hang on the wall. It's the perfect complement to any garage. Hangs beside my cigar rolling bench, opposite the beer fridge. The Corn Nuts are on top of the beer fridge, beside the sports tube. Hanging in the garage, chomping junk meat and corn nuts, washing it down with Coors, watching MMA, wrenching on a motorcycle, smoking a home rolled cigar. Haruff ruff ruff ruff. That's some serious man time.

And the other TV turned to FOXNews?

Sorry---very cheap shot. :)
    Oh...just, oh...
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    danielzreyes:
    I love meat too
    This isn't another penis joke, is it?
    raisindot:
    webmost:

And the other TV turned to FOXNews?

Sorry---very cheap shot. :)
    Never watch the stuff and that's the truth. The odd fact, indigestible to you, raisindot, is that a person does not have to be a brainwashed tool of radio talk show blowhards to vehemently disagree with you.

And you still owe me an answer to the question: How much is enough? Give me a percentage. Not blather about dark ages and dirty water; but a number. At about what proportion of total society does government become stifling? Twice now, our spirited discussions have come to an abrupt halt at this very question. I cannot get a straight answer out of any liberal I ask this. How much is enough? What portion should be left for the individual? At what point can we say that government has gone too far?

This is the central question of our time. Does the future include room for autonomous individuals, or only for one vast goose-stepping ant hive?

Take water. Water is good. Waterworld sucks. Government likewise.

Nothing I propose begins by taking your money nor ends by telling you how to live.

... and I ate a Jack Links while writing this.

TGIF. I need to get home and smoke.
  • EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    I love me some beef jerky, but I don't believe slim Jim's are actual food.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Someone just gave me a bunch of them in a different variety of flavors. There was a Jerk Flavored which was awesome along with the Tabasco and barbecue. I do love real jerkey, but in a convenient mart picking up a slushie and a drew estate, can't beat em.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    I only eat them when working 18+ hours at remote sites. The last time my dinner consisted of a slim jim, cool ranch doritos, and a gatorade. I like the good stuff so I avoid these and the jack links if I can. Although, I do sometimes get a craving for a slim jim tbh.
  • First WarriorFirst Warrior Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 707
    Chop em up and make PHO.
  • wahooschockwahooschock Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 641
    rsherman24:
    Someone just gave me a bunch of them in a different variety of flavors. There was a Jerk Flavored which was awesome along with the Tabasco and barbecue. I do love real jerkey, but in a convenient mart picking up a slushie and a drew estate, can't beat em.
    Haha
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 311
    imageUweeeeeeee Yeahhhhh