Home General Discussion

processing forever

wahooschockwahooschock Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 641
Why do my ccom orders take so long. Can order mid week or fiday and I get no updates. Happens every time. Is it my ccard? Frustrating cause when it finally ships its quick and in good condition. Really on complaint is processing.

Comments

• rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Strange. When I order from them I usually have the cigars in my cooler in 2 days. How long does it take to process your orders?
  • wahooschockwahooschock Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 641
    Doesnt seem to matter when I order they usually ship the next week. Money gone right away though.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    Weird. Mine take two to three days. I place two orders this past week and one took two days and the other, three. Pretty much a standard unless the weekend comes into play.
    The one I just ordered was friday at 230. Last time it was a Wednesday and still not till the next week.shipping is always quick. This one I even ordered directly from andy on the phone.
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    rsherman24:
    Strange. When I order from them I usually have the cigars in my cooler in 2 days. How long does it take to process your orders?
    +1 this is exactly how I get mine!
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    def send an e-mail to a rep. if not a solution, you'll at least get a solid explanation.
  • First WarriorFirst Warrior Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 707
    Maybe they are all sitting around smoking cigars.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    reggie713:
    rsherman24:
    +1 this is exactly how I get mine!

+1
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    wahooschock:
    The one I just ordered was friday at 230. Last time it was a Wednesday and still not till the next week.shipping is always quick. This one I even ordered directly from andy on the phone.
    the friday at 2:30 is understandable to not get a shipping notification until the following week, but ordering on a Wednesday and not getting anything until next week is odd.

like others i tend to get my cigars in 2-3 business days when ordering.
    Finally shipped today...oddly no confirmation number but I dont care lol. So excited. It happens no matter when I order so I will just have to anticipate it in the future. Not giving up the discounts or customer service just cause I didn plan ahead.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    wahooschock:
    Finally shipped today...oddly no confirmation number but I dont care lol. So excited. It happens no matter when I order so I will just have to anticipate it in the future. Not giving up the discounts or customer service just cause I didn plan ahead.
    you really shouldn't be upset at an order that you sent at 230 on friday not shipping until today. It hasn't even been 1 full business day yet. that is well within the acceptable shipping range of most companies.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    is anything you ordered on "back order" .... might explain why it doesnt ship right away if it's not in stock....

Ken Light:
    def send an e-mail to a rep. if not a solution, you'll at least get a solid explanation.
    if not, definitely do this. strange that it happens to you with every order
    Not upset about it. Just wondered if I was the only one.
  • benhanksbenhanks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 323
    I would highly recommend calling a rep to order. Sometimes they can give you even better prices and it helps to deal with the same person all of the time!