Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

FOR SALE OF TRADE

leafloverleaflover Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4
sitting on the last two "FUENTE FUENTE OPUSX A IN THEIR OWN CASKET UNTOUCHED PRICE $75.00 obo please contact me. Thanks

Comments

• onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    I'll counteroffer $3.00 for the pair and you cover shipping
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Interesting BIO.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    I can get them cheaper
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 868
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    FYI fake opus is out there these days...
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    jd50ae:
    Interesting BIO.
    sounds like a real tough guy
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    I'll trade fot some socks.
    photo Screenshot_2014-11-02-09-53-18.png
  • wahooschockwahooschock Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 641
    danielzreyes:
    I'll trade fot some socks.
    photo Screenshot_2014-11-02-09-53-18.png
    Wtf is up with that fire pit lol thats sweet...do you like toe socks?
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    If you're selling opus maduro I'll buy them. PM me
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    leaflover:
    sitting on the last two "FUENTE FUENTE OPUSX A IN THEIR OWN CASKET UNTOUCHED PRICE $75.00 obo please contact me. Thanks
    Nice to meet you as well, welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your visit. Too bad you have to leave so soon but I understand that you have to move along and find the bullies of other forums and reap your holy and clearly justified justice upon the Internet oh Super Leaf! Be well and fair winds on your noble journey great one!
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    leaflover:
    Right now I'm smokinh the second to last of mu Fuente Fuente Opusx A No smoke shop has anymore in stock please let me know if you are interested in my last one. Thaks.
    leaflover:
    PM sent. I am a buyer as these are "magical" Opus. Apparently you let them sit in the coffins long enough and they multiply. I'm not sure how smoking one can leave it untouched though. Maybe you smoke it, put he ashes back in the coffin and it becomes a new Opus all over again.
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    youngryan216:
    Necro'd
    You called necro on a thread that had been dormant only 14 minutes. Is that the joke? That's kinda funny. (Unless you don't actually understand the necro thing. That would be sad funny. But Hey, you believed in the newsletter just like a kid believes in Santa. Unless,......... you played me for fool by playing the fool and just milked me for that bomb. Ugh! Which is it?! Are you brilliant or just an average idiot like the rest of us !?!? I gots ta know!!!)
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    bandyt09:
    leaflover:
    Right now I'm smokinh the second to last of mu Fuente Fuente Opusx A No smoke shop has anymore in stock please let me know if you are interested in my last one. Thaks.
    leaflover:
    PM sent. I am a buyer as these are "magical" Opus. Apparently you let them sit in the coffins long enough and they multiply. I'm not sure how smoking one can leave it untouched though. Maybe you smoke it, put he ashes back in the coffin and it becomes a new Opus all over again.
    oh whaaaaaaaat? magic opusx?

2 pairs of my best socks. final offer
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Bob Luken:
    ........ just like a kid believes in Santa.
    What the H3LL you saying here Bob?
    Bob Luken:
    youngryan216:
    Necro'd
    You called necro on a thread that had been dormant only 14 minutes. Is that the joke? That's kinda funny. (Unless you don't actually understand the necro thing. That would be sad funny. But Hey, you believed in the newsletter just like a kid believes in Santa. Unless,......... you played me for fool by playing the fool and just milked me for that bomb. Ugh! Which is it?! Are you brilliant or just an average idiot like the rest of us !?!? I gots ta know!!!)

Lol Bob! The story of the necro joke is that I was posting in "dead" threads a lot when I first joined the site and someone kept calling me out on it ( I think it was Ken Light) by posting "necro" after a bunch of my posts.

I was just saying it here because I figured after the first few people piled on this guy for his overall silliness, the thread was doomed and therefore : necro'd.

As for the bomb, are you still trying to rub it in ? You got me man, I seriously thought there was a ccom newsletter. After I heard about the Beard and Kelly secret deals I was thinking it was just an extra catalog insert forum members got or something.

So I made the mistake of asking you about it. I certainly hope you don't think I was trying to "milk" you brother. My wife was actually pissed like, "Why didn't you tell me you ordered more cigars?" Hahahah Then I had to explain the whole thing.
    Do you even necro bro?
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    youngryan216:
    Bob Luken:
    youngryan216:
    Necro'd

Lol Bob! The story of the necro joke is that I was posting in "dead" threads a lot when I first joined the site and someone kept calling me out on it ( I think it was Ken Light) by posting "necro" after a bunch of my posts.

I was just saying it here because I figured after the first few people piled on this guy for his overall silliness, the thread was doomed and therefore : necro'd.

As for the bomb, are you still trying to rub it in ? You got me man, I seriously thought there was a ccom newsletter. After I heard about the Beard and Kelly secret deals I was thinking it was just an extra catalog insert forum members got or something.

So I made the mistake of asking you about it. I certainly hope you don't think I was trying to "milk" you brother. My wife was actually pissed like, "Why didn't you tell me you ordered more cigars?" Hahahah Then I had to explain the whole thing.
    Hey now, I meant it as a good thing, it's rare we get a n00b that can search and find old posts instead of posting "HELP WITH BEEDZ LOLLLZZ"
    "Short winter smokes?!"
    So, if all the previous threads on a subject are dead, is it cool to open a new post? Or is it best to post in a necro one?

Also, leaflover is waiting you guys...I think we should get back to the topic at hand: who wants these Opus'? (Opii?)

Annnnd I need help with beads and PG solution for my White Owls.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    90+ Irishman:
    leaflover:
    Nice to meet you as well, welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your visit. Too bad you have to leave so soon but I understand that you have to move along and find the bullies of other forums and reap your holy and clearly justified justice upon the Internet oh Super Leaf! Be well and fair winds on your noble journey great one!

Isn't that rain's job?
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Bob Luken:
    youngryan216:
    Necro'd
    You crack me up! I think I'm going to buy the epic opus x and bomb you with it. I hope NewLeaf comes back.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    youngryan216:
    So, if all the previous threads on a subject are dead, is it cool to open a new post? Or is it best to post in a necro one?

Also, leaflover is waiting you guys...I think we should get back to the topic at hand: who wants these Opus'? (Opii?)

Annnnd I need help with beads and PG solution for my White Owls.
    That reminds me, I have a question. I smoke the finest the gas station has to order on the regs, and some guy on here gave me a Patron, or a Padre, or something, he said it was really good. Darn thing didn't even have a hole to smoke out of! WTF?
    youngryan216:
    Bob Luken:
    youngryan216:
    Necro'd

I'm just messin with you while I got you down. It's all in fun and no i didn't really think you were playin me. Do let me know what sticks you like out of the batch. Your bio was very helpful :)
    youngryan216:
    Bob Luken:
    youngryan216:
    Necro'd

I'm just messin with you while I got you down. It's all in fun and no i didn't really think you were playin me. Do let me know what sticks you like out of the batch. Your bio was very helpful :)