Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Housewarming/man cave bomb

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
Put an end to a long hard emotional weekend. My manager strolls in missing a limb an extremely angry at me. He then throws a box at me with his one last good arm and then dropped to the floor crying for medical assistance. Lol many thanks Charles! These will go very well in my man cave when I get it set up! Im really looking forward to trying the Heisenberg! :)

Comments

• EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    Great hit Charlie.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Puttin down the help. Good shot.
  • D FreshD Fresh Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 558
    Nice! Any grand plans for the man cave?
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    D Fresh:

There is a new tool shed in the back yard that is big enough for 2 of my high back chairs, a small table and a lamp. My plan is to put in a vent on the side with a exhaust fan and run an extension cord and my heater out to it and have a little room in the back yard for the fall and winter. But I haven't really decided on that for sure yet. :)
  • D FreshD Fresh Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 558
    LiquidChaos66:
    D Fresh:

There is a new tool shed in the back yard that is big enough for 2 of my high back chairs, a small table and a lamp. My plan is to put in a vent on the side with a exhaust fan and run an extension cord and my heater out to it and have a little room in the back yard for the fall and winter. But I haven't really decided on that for sure yet. :)
    Sounds pretty sweet!
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    LiquidChaos66:
    D Fresh:

That would work! I'm thinking about stuff like that for my winter too. Congrats on the new house. Nice hit Charlie!
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    LiquidChaos66:
    D Fresh:

Cool. I could go for something like that so I didn't have to stink up my house in the winter.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    this weekend is supposed to be fairly nice... gonna get stuff moved out of it and get some chairs moved in if all goes well. :)