Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Words to live by...

catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
"You asked for it." Well, granted I may have tongue in cheek, but Walt my friend, you sir have asked for it. Never had an Opus lost city lance, thanks a million brother. P.S. I got a line on a box of the XXX I was looking for......

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Simply beautiful. Well done, Walt!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Funny thing is, I had just placed an order as well that should land tomorrow. I totally thought this was it. Well played Walt. Just don't go moving like Taylor any time soon.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    Haha, that's awesome.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    So cool amazing job Walt and congrats Dustin that's a freaking amazing stick, had one just a bit ago.
    90+ Irishman:
    So cool amazing job Walt and congrats Dustin that's a freaking amazing stick, had one just a bit ago.
    Spicy or smooth? I've had a few lost city now, considering how long to age at this point.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:
    Spicy or smooth? I've had a few lost city now, considering how long to age at this point.
    Mine had nearly 3 years on it so it was very smooth with mild spice to me. The review is posted in the review section here under my Irish Journal thread if you want to see what I got from it. Enjoy Dustin and I would say that I'm sure it would be great now but I also know that age will only do them good too at least it was for me lol
    90+ Irishman:
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:
    Mine had nearly 3 years on it so it was very smooth with mild spice to me. The review is posted in the review section here under my Irish Journal thread if you want to see what I got from it. Enjoy Dustin and I would say that I'm sure it would be great now but I also know that age will only do them good too at least it was for me lol
    Word, I'll check it out now
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    Yes, all was tongue in cheek. I know you weren't asking, but hey... I couldn't pass up an opportunity to be a smart @$$. ;-) Word on the street, or at least in your bio, is you prefer Lance, I did what I could. I could've gone a couple different ways. hind site and all, I should've got you an Alec Bradley Maxx and the Lost city. Then you would have had your XXX.

Enjoy my friend.
    Oh I def prefer anything 38-42rg.... I'm a corona and lance whore.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    catfishbluezz:
    Oh I def prefer anything 38-42rg.... I'm a corona and lance whore.

After getting back into cigars I've definitely shifted that way too. I think the first time I had a Tat Black Petit Lancero a few years ago was my first ohhhhh dammmnnnn moment.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Opus nice, get smoother with a little age. Have 2 left from a box I bought 3 years ago, don't think they will make it another year though, lol.