Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Slapped like a red headed step child...

2»

Comments

• 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    90+ Irishman:
    Chemnitz:
    Great hit on the Shizzinator! Somehow I missed this too. Can't read the card... who all was involved in these shenanigans?
    Enjoy, Jim!!
    My apologies to all who said they missed this. As most of us know Jim tends to be involved in any group action that I know if, so I knew that if I made a post about this that Jim would get suspicious. Therefore this was all done and setup via text. Wasn't ourposefully trying to exclude anyone besides Jim, but if I didn't have your phone # then I didn't reach out to see who else wanted in. Like I said I meant no offense just didn't know if any other way to keep Jim in the dark on this. And here is all who was involved, if anyone would rather I take down the list just let me know and I will.

Myself and Mrs. Irish
    Rick RCY Cigars
    Royln our resident Krptonite
    RayRayAll Day
    Tony 0Patience
    MVW Mike
    Matt the Doc Bonecrusher
    Dan Toombes The Godfather
    Justin Da Bus Hewey
    James40 Christian
    Rob the Firestarter FireRob
    Jay and Tara the Wonder Combo Bohon
    Drew DDub Dubridge
    Todd The 20 count Hero Bandyt09
    And last but certainly not least my boy Eric the Dominator Ehat
    Nothing like being thrown unde the bus and supplying a hit list at the same time. Thanks brother. ROFL!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    bandyt09:
    90+ Irishman:
    Chemnitz:
    Great hit on the Shizzinator! Somehow I missed this too. Can't read the card... who all was involved in these shenanigans?
    Enjoy, Jim!!
    My apologies to all who said they missed this. As most of us know Jim tends to be involved in any group action that I know if, so I knew that if I made a post about this that Jim would get suspicious. Therefore this was all done and setup via text. Wasn't ourposefully trying to exclude anyone besides Jim, but if I didn't have your phone # then I didn't reach out to see who else wanted in. Like I said I meant no offense just didn't know if any other way to keep Jim in the dark on this. And here is all who was involved, if anyone would rather I take down the list just let me know and I will.

Myself and Mrs. Irish
    Rick RCY Cigars
    Royln our resident Krptonite
    RayRayAll Day
    Tony 0Patience
    MVW Mike
    Matt the Doc Bonecrusher
    Dan Toombes The Godfather
    Justin Da Bus Hewey
    James40 Christian
    Rob the Firestarter FireRob
    Jay and Tara the Wonder Combo Bohon
    Drew DDub Dubridge
    Todd The 20 count Hero Bandyt09
    And last but certainly not least my boy Eric the Dominator Ehat
    Jim,
    I had no idea about this, I really don't know what Irish is saying here. I can say a while back I got a text from Irish saying he needed a few bucks to make a beer run. Well, you know me and beer so I didn't think twice about PPing songs funds to him to help him out. If he used the money to buy cigars and a nicely engraved Zippo (great idea by the way) well then I don't see how any of this could be my fault. So we're cool right? Congrats on your c.com milestone.
    Wow. Even the Mighty 20 count trembles before the Great Shizza! LOL
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Thanks again to all of you!! I appreciate it very much. It's funny, those are names I can remember!! XXXOOO Shizza
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Puff_Dougie:
    Doug, the 20 count is mighty but it ain't stupid............
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    bandyt09:
    Puff_Dougie:
    True truth! :^)
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    Congrats to you Jim, you deserve it. (i better be in on this next time darn-it!!!!0
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    bandyt09:
    Puff_Dougie:
    Irish = Drunk = Stupid. Clearly I never learn...
    Bigshizza:
    Thanks again to all of you!! I appreciate it very much. It's funny, those are names I can remember!! XXXOOO Shizza
    Better to just forget the names Jim. Any type of retribution would be seriously frowned upon.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    RCY Cigars:
    Very nice gesture, enjoy the fruits of your labor Jim. You put in a lot of work, I meant typing time to get there :).

Jim, as you can see. I had nothing to do with this. This would be like me talking in third person, smh. He only put my name up there first because of that mess with Glock. I'm innocent.....

Enjoy your gift and smash Irish if anything for orchastrating this entire thing.

RCY Cigars:
    RCY Cigars:
    Very nice gesture, enjoy the fruits of your labor Jim. You put in a lot of work, I meant typing time to get there :).

Jim, as you can see. I had nothing to do with this. This would be like me talking in third person, smh. He only put my name up there first because of that mess with Glock. I'm innocent.....

Enjoy your gift and smash Irish if anything for orchastrating this entire thing.

Boy oh boy the list of straight faced liars in this thread just keep getting more and more distinguished. Everyone saying tht didn't have anything to do blah blah blah. As much as I WISH I could say that I was just completely off my rocker and decided to go nuts and crush you solo were true they flat aren't and without everyone involved WE couldn't have done this so take your lumps like a proud and stand up BOTL and smile for the camera. Oh and Rick... I had been thinking about letting our feud end. Fat chance of that now brother. I got Jeremy, helped to get Jim..... Your next brother and an early Merry Xmas punk ;)
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    RCY Cigars:

Boy oh boy the list of straight faced liars in this thread just keep getting more and more distinguished. Everyone saying tht didn't have anything to do blah blah blah. As much as I WISH I could say that I was just completely off my rocker and decided to go nuts and crush you solo were true they flat aren't and without everyone involved WE couldn't have done this so take your lumps like a proud and stand up BOTL and smile for the camera. Oh and Rick... I had been thinking about letting our feud end. Fat chance of that now brother. I got Jeremy, helped to get Jim..... Your next brother and an early Merry Xmas punk ;)
    Hey, I had no idea you were hitting Jim.
    Letting you take the blame for it solely sounds pretty good to me. ROFL!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Jim, I really don't know what Irish is talking about and I can prove it. As you know, RCY is my brother, so allow me to speak on his behalf also. We know you are a rational, highly educated, upstanding pillar of a man. Knowing that we, Rick and myself, know this already, do you think we would be brash and stupid enough to hit you like this less than a month of having to spend 2 pretty much captive days with you? Enough said, case closed, Irish is just grasping at straws for his heinous attack on such a fine gentleman as yourself. Shame on you Irish, just shame on you!
    bandyt09:
    Jim, I really don't know what Irish is talking about and I can prove it. As you know, RCY is my brother, so allow me to speak on his behalf also. We know you are a rational, highly educated, upstanding pillar of a man. Knowing that we, Rick and myself, know this already, do you think we would be brash and stupid enough to hit you like this less than a month of having to spend 2 pretty much captive days with you? Enough said, case closed, Irish is just grasping at straws for his heinous attack on such a fine gentleman as yourself. Shame on you Irish, just shame on you!
    Rich doesn't even begin to cover this.....