Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I"M BACK

2»

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Thanks so much Roman!! You've guaranteed yourself a bear hug and some lovin!! Thank you!!
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    I came home to find this sweet Veterans Day care package. Thank you so much Roman. You are a true class act.photo IMG_8293_zpscf2a9b9c.jpeg
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    RCY Cigars:
    I thought you retired from this game? Or was that Jiunn, lol, nevertheless, happy hunting Roman.

i retired. i have hung up my thongs and retired.
    I got blown uuuuuuup. as always, way over the top man. much much appreciation! I bet ya'll have no clue what the unbanded one is.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    jliu:
    I got blown uuuuuuup. as always, way over the top man. much much appreciation! I bet ya'll have no clue what the unbanded one is.
    Dang, I must be out of the loop, cause I don't know what any of the banded ones are! How about a rundown?
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Roman, welcome back. My mailbox hates you. Pics posted later.......(Edited with picture)

• FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    How did I get mixed in this carnage? Only had a New World once and the others are never even had's. Many thanks!!!! What is the one on bottom?

photo IMG_1531.jpg
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    bandyt09:
    Roman, welcome back. My mailbox hates you. Pics posted later.......(Edited with picture)

Those nici davidoff maduro primeros are the BOMB !!!
    Sucked through 2 tins on vacation.
    Great job Roman !
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Dang, I must be out of the loop, cause I don't know what any of the banded ones are! How about a rundown?
    Hello toe knee. I had the same reaction. Parti 2. Upmann 2. A couple warped. I can't tell anyone about the unbanded :)