Home Non Cigar Related

Work and Reward

First WarriorFirst Warrior Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 707
I found I needed a lightweight trailer for moving firewood downed branches etc. I looked around and found what I needed in the form of a trailer kit. 5x8 with 13 inch tires and a 1600 rated pay load. I ordered it and the kit was delivered a couple of days ago. the driver who deliverd it couldn't make it up my steep studio gravel driveway so he and I got the 450 lb kit out of his truck at the start of my drive. I attached a log chain to the pallet and drug it up to the studio with my truck. I had to mount the springs, axle, tongue and wiring harness with the bed of the trailer inverted. The instructions said to get three men to turn the beast over and not attempt it by your self. I got my farm jack out and jacked up one side high enough to get a chain and come along on it. Winched it up, braced it and moved the come along over to a post and winched it down. The farm jack let me mount the wheels and then it was light brackets, lights, and railing. I ended up with 6 hours in it but it was just at freezing so I was a tired 68 year old. Thats the work.image After a red meat supper was the reward. A hour and 45 minutes with a Viaje 50/50 Black 7x48. Dam- I'm still sore but i can still taste that wonderful smoke

Comments