MorganGeo:
    36.7. Congrats!
    mjust to spite Morgan, 36.6
    haha. Ba-stard. :)
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    onestrangeone:
    Congratulations! I'm guessing 31 lbs.
    And we have a winner.

I started this program on September 26th, my 10 year wedding anniversary weighing in at 241.8, the heaviest I have ever been. I had made the decision a few days earlier that if I wanted to see another 10 years of marriage or life for that matter, I needed to do something (seems extreme but it was the trigger I needed). A friend had done this program twice over the last 2 years and I saw the results myself so I knew it worked; just didn't know if I had the will power to see it through. The morning this contest started I weighed in at 210.0, so a loss of 31.8 pounds. I have learned to control portions and change what I eat. I actually read those labels that they put on food but seeing myself in the mirror makes the extra time it takes to read them so worth it. I have more energy and my daughters (9 and 8) love the "extended" playtime dad can spend with them.

Nathan, PM sent.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Congrats Todd!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    That's awesome, Todd! Congrats Nathan!
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    Way to go Todd, counting calories is a pain but it does get easier after awhile. Thanks for the contest and please remember I'm a rookie so go easy on me.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    That's awesome Todd. It inspires me to do something about myself
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    Great job Todd!
  • wahooschockwahooschock Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 641
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    congratulations on the weight loss brother!!!awesome of you to pay it forward so to speak!!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Very very cool Todd and congrats, the way you look and feel is huge but the biggest thing is the happiness and love you get extra from all that bonus time with the kiddos, congrats again and enjoy!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    A new and SEXIER you!!! Nicely done
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Well done Todd ! Keep it up !
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    onestrangeone:
    Way to go Todd, counting calories is a pain but it does get easier after awhile. Thanks for the contest and please remember I'm a rookie so go easy on me.
    Nathan, what I hear you saying is that you are new to cigars so I guess it would be appropriate to send you some old cigars then.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    bandyt09:
    onestrangeone:
    Nathan, what I hear you saying is that you are new to cigars so I guess it would be appropriate to send you some old cigars then.
    Give him hell, Todd! Nathan is one of those guys that does an amazing job acting like you and some other vets with his bombs. He could really use some 20 ct lovin :)
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    bandyt09:
    onestrangeone:
    Congratulations! I'm guessing 31 lbs.
    And we have a winner.

I started this program on September 26th, my 10 year wedding anniversary weighing in at 241.8, the heaviest I have ever been. I had made the decision a few days earlier that if I wanted to see another 10 years of marriage or life for that matter, I needed to do something (seems extreme but it was the trigger I needed). A friend had done this program twice over the last 2 years and I saw the results myself so I knew it worked; just didn't know if I had the will power to see it through. The morning this contest started I weighed in at 210.0, so a loss of 31.8 pounds. I have learned to control portions and change what I eat. I actually read those labels that they put on food but seeing myself in the mirror makes the extra time it takes to read them so worth it. I have more energy and my daughters (9 and 8) love the "extended" playtime dad can spend with them.

Nathan, PM sent.
    Todd, that is awesome man! Congrats on the weight loss and healthy living!! Sure takes a lot of will power and after you start seeing results, its an easy choice to make!! I'm sure your whole family is enjoying the "extended" time with them!
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Did the same and lost 57lbs in 8 weeks.so I'm just gunna say 57lbs. Congrats brother
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    PsychoSJG:
    Did the same and lost 57lbs in 8 weeks.so I'm just gunna say 57lbs. Congrats brother
    Good job Stephen
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447