Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Youngryan216's is bigger'n mine.

raisindotraisindot Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 936
His Fuente Hemingway Maduros, that is. We agreed to do a 5-4-5 with him giving me one of his Classics in exchange for my Best-Seller. His other offerings were a delicious assortment, including one you don't see here (because I couldn't resist trying it), a Great Lakes Pirate cigar that features a PA broadleaf maduro wrapper. an AJ blend and is made right in the U.S. I was quite surprised by it. It had a nice, dark, slightly spicy taste (similar to the Partagas Black) and a medium strength with an nutty, woody aroma. Great trade!

Comments

• wahooschockwahooschock Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 641
    Nice hit. Sounds great.
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 868
    raisindot:
    His Fuente Hemingway Maduros, that is. We agreed to do a 5-4-5 with him giving me one of his Classics in exchange for my Best-Seller. His other offerings were a delicious assortment, including one you don't see here (because I couldn't resist trying it), a Great Lakes Pirate cigar that features a PA broadleaf maduro wrapper. an AJ blend and is made right in the U.S. I was quite surprised by it. It had a nice, dark, slightly spicy taste (similar to the Partagas Black) and a medium strength with an nutty, woody aroma. Great trade!

I lol'd at the title of this thread. Enjoy! That vitola of Ave Maria is my fave of the line.
  • EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    Great trade guys.