Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Selling off all my cigars (updated with pictures)

danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
Hello gentlemen, it's been a while but life's a bit hectic and with an upcoming wedding and house purchase and due to some unfortunate circumstances I've got to try and make some extra money quick so I've decided to sell off my cigars. Im assuming I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 200-300. Everything from high end to everyday smokes average price probably being about $5 each. I will get an exact count and pictures of all cigars laid out later on today but for now I'll post what I have. I'd like to try not to sell them all seperately due to time and energy it'd take so I'd like it to be a package deal. I'm not even close to knowing what to ask for pricing so I'll rely on you guys to make fair offers. I'm not sure f anyone would be interested so I figured id test the waters.
photo 4286FDF9-7BE9-4E57-806F-5D0E98D28858_zpsxboawlm9.jpg This is a 600ct pretty well loaded, the humidor wouldn't go but all cigars would everythng from opus and padron to lots of man o war and diesel.
photo 75DCEB31-952F-4E6D-B788-90D4DEFE8E19_zpsx6ydsavd.jpg This smaller 300ct would be part of the deal it's about half full now.
I know it's hard to put any sort of price on it without know what's in them so I'll post those pictures later when I have a chance to lay everything out so I'm just looking to see if there's any interest on the full package. Thanks guys.

Comments