Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Glock Made Me Say.................

bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
Sweet Baby Jesus!. I looking to acquire some of this beer when I went back to Chicago in December since it has such a small distribution area and cannot be found outside of MD too easily. Well Ray steps up and says he is driving to Chicago for the herf and would be happy to bring some with him. Excellent. Well, it turned out that Ray is going to be flying so I told him not to worry about it. Figure I'm going to be buying enough beer in Chicago anyway so it's not a big deal. Well, apparently Ray knows "a guy" in MD, RCY was the guys initials which seemed very familiar to me but can't place them, oh well. Here's what Ray and this RCY guy did to me:

As you can see it didn't take me long to turn 12 in to 10. Can't say thank you enough to these two fine gentlemen.

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Nice! Love that brew!
  • EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
  • Big'nBall'nBig'nBall'n Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8
    That look awesome I havent seen that around my area i'll have to look for it
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Well now...we will need a full report as to the drink ability and which cigar to pair it with.... Well done fellas!!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Good stuff. Their Guilty Filthy Soul is really good also. Chocolate Rye Imperial Porter. Sold out quick. If I find some more I will send you some to try
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Chocolate peanut butter porter??? Damn son
  • avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    That sounds incredible.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Bigshizza:
    Well now...we will need a full report as to the drink ability and which cigar to pair it with.... Well done fellas!!
    Jim, you'll have to make your own report, sorry. However, I do believe you would be able to accomplish this feat sometime between December 5th - 7th.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Hahahahahahahah
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    I had nothing to do with it Todd, all Ricky . But a review would be great. See ya in Chi Town.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Glock1975:
    I had nothing to do with it Todd, all Ricky . But a review would be great. See ya in Chi Town.

????????????????

So Raygun, your saying you didn't personally text me and ask if I can pick this stuff up for you. So that you can smash Bandyt09 upside the head with it. Let me remember correctly, your words, for wanting to do it. "He's a hell of a guy that deserves it".
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    I want to try! Todd hi :)
    RCY Cigars:
    Glock1975:

????????????????

So Raygun, your saying you didn't personally text me and ask if I can pick this stuff up for you. So that you can smash Bandyt09 upside the head with it. Let me remember correctly, your words, for wanting to do it. "He's a hell of a guy that deserves it".
    Wait a minute, is Ray trying to mess with my brother? Saying it's all his fault? Remember what happened to Toombes when he picked on my brother? You best tread lightly here Mr. Ray.............................Ok, I've had a change of heart, I KEEL YOU NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
    jliu:
    Who are you?
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    Who are you?
    Todd, you ever make it out to Fullerton Beverage in Fullerton?
    bandyt09:
    RCY Cigars:
    Glock1975:

????????????????

Wait a minute, is Ray trying to mess with my brother? Saying it's all his fault? Remember what happened to Toombes when he picked on my brother? You best tread lightly here Mr. Ray.............................Ok, I've had a change of heart, I KEEL YOU NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I know better than to mess with the 20 count. This was all Enola Rick.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    Not a big beer guy but that does sound pretty bad ass. Also, I think this guy would really enjoy it too...

danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    Who are you?
    Todd, you ever make it out to Fullerton Beverage in Fullerton?
    No, not yet anyway, should I?
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    RCY Cigars:
    Glock1975:

????????????????

I think the official ride for the brothers of Ccom has to be a bus due to how many people that keep getting run over by them...
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    Glock1975:

????????????????

I think the official ride for the brothers of Ccom has to be a bus due to how many people that keep getting run over by them...
    You Driving?