Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

NewB Perdomo Mistakes Maduro Torpedo giveaway contest

WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
Love these cigars. They come in either a Cameroon or Nicaraguan maduro wrapper. And at $59 for a mazo of 20, quite a deal. The story goes, not called Mistakes because they are seconds or overruns. Rather, some mistake in the ordering/delivering process was made and they decided to continue on due to the popularity. Supposedly the same blend as Perdomo2. Original Perdomo2, not this re-release of the blend available now. The difference there is the natural version is no longer Cameroon but a habano wrapper. Is the story true? I couldn't tell you. Maybe it is just a good marketing ploy. Either way, it's a great smoke and every one I've had burns reliably and slow.

I totally loved the Cameroon and unfortunately smoked my last one last week. When I went back to order more I thought, what the heck, let's try the maduro this time around. It's every bit as good as the Cameroon, just a lightly sweeter and more robust flavor.

You all know how I roll. I love to give away a "relaxing evening." That's one cigar, and one pour of bourbon in my eyes. I do it every night. Sometimes twice a day on holidays and weekends.

So here's the rub: I've got 2 pour bottles of bourbon. One Jim Beam Black (double aged), one Jim Beam Devil's cut (wood extract blended with double aged). The first 2 newBs that have signed up since 1 July to tell me here in this post they'd like a relaxing evening on me gets one. The first one can tell me which bourbon they'd like out of the two, the second will get the remaining. Salud!

Comments