Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Humidor and Cigar Collection For Sale ***DONE***

90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
Hey Gang,

I have a good buddy who is looking to sell off his aging humidor and collection for personal reasons. This person would like to remain anonymous but I can say with certainty that these cigars have been cared for religiously and has stayed at a constant 69% by way of Boveda packs. All cigars in here have a minimum of 1 year of humidor age on them though most are between 2-5 years of age. He would like to sell this as one shot, humidor and cigars to a single person. The humidor is the "Old World Antique" humidor that can be seen here in Ccom and all cigars shown in the pictures below are included. I have a spreadsheet that lists every cigar that I created as well as what their single cigar pricing MSRP is that I could find to help show what this would cost if you bought each cigar individually. For respect purposes I will not be listing the asking price or the spreadsheet here, please PM or text (if you have my number) if you would like the pricing and spreadsheet sent. If somehow you know who's cigars these are please do not mention or post since he is trying to remain anonymous for personal reasons. Thanks gang!!!

Comments