Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Every now and then...

StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
We All Love To Bestow A Small Insignificant Libation

Comments

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    Stubble:

Da frack? My spidey senses are all tingling. I like that style... LOL... might have to make a minor change to my short term plans...
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    New Incindiary Carnage Escaped
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Stubble wrecking crew back in action!
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    I likey what I see here.... Get em Stubbs!
    Stubble:

I saw this today... and pretty much assumed it had to be me, right? Thing is, I didn't bother to check the number. Figured he just mailed it out and it wouldn't show up anyways until a day or two.

Check my mail on the way home and boom. Check out what's waiting for me...
    IMG_4671

Holy cow Stubble! You packed a mighty libation there. Not to mention the stick. So tempted to get at it tonight. I still might. But I'm thinking I'm saving this for tomorrow night, My Friday Night smoke and sippin is something special, and these sure fit the bill.

I had no idea they even made this whiskey up in Santa Fe. Mesquite smoked whiskey. Amazing. Brother, thanks a million! You sent me that package with the stick sticker too, didn't ya. mm.hmmm.
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    Glad it got there!! I became aware of Santa Fe Spirits this past summer. We spent some time in Santa Fe and dropped by their tasting room one night. They were very hospitable and we were able to meet and have a short conversation with Mr. Keegan. I think it is great neat, but just a drop or two (literally) of water really opens it up.

That package with the nubber was in retaliation for your hit...so that can't count.

ENJOY!!!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    I thought the title was a Bonnie Tyler reference...carry on
    smoke em if you got em:
    I thought the title was a Bonnie Tyler reference...carry on
    Turnaround bright eyes.......
    Just poured the whiskey into my glencairn. Added 3 drops of distilled water (shamelessly stolen from my humidor supply), swirled it around and I'll be damned. It totally opened up that heavy smoke. lots of peet. And that smoke just lingers after a few breaths. I really like it. And it does the Ave Maria just fine. They complement nicely. Well done Stubble. Muhcas gracias hermano.
    More than welcome Walt...glad you enjoyed it!!!