Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

NewBoots Sent A Camacho Whore To The Street Corner In Style!

FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
NewBoots or should I say LeftOvers maybe since I recently got a threat from someone named LeftOvers...? I'll assume he is one in the same even though he won't admit it and he forgot his note in his shirt pocket when he mailed it out. Either way... He sent me four good looking new to me cigars and a total bad @$$ Camacho travel carrier.

photo IMG_7582.jpg

Comments

• brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    great hit New Boots!!!!
  • EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    Great hit! That's an awesome looking case too.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    That is bad@$$
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Good hit Boots. Will take some pain away from the Bears getting pounded by the Cowboy's tonight
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Glad everything made it! Since I left the note in my pocket, I'll break the stuff down for you just in case.

First off, the case. I got it in a lot sale a while back. I put it away, and just plain forgot about it. When I cleaned out my cooler, for winter storage...guess what I found.

Stick 1: Tat Jekyll - I'm sure you already know about that one
    Stick 2: I just got my hands on that EPC, not smoked one yet. I dont know much about it
    Stick 3: Epic - Corojo Reserva - Double Corona Maduro - Made by Dean Parsons. A big up and comer. I think you'll really enjoy it.
    Stick 4: AKA Respect - Rolled in 2011, made by Jay Lundy. That is a core line, but is re blended every 2 years. I've not had the 2013. I apologize if you like it...they are rather hard to find at this point.
    The bag is from the bomb Camacho sent me, when I had a bad stick from them. Thought you'd like it.

Enjoy brother!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Good Job Boots!!!!
  • flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Nice hit, enjoy Rob!!
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    New Boots:
    Glad everything made it! Since I left the note in my pocket, I'll break the stuff down for you just in case.

First off, the case. I got it in a lot sale a while back. I put it away, and just plain forgot about it. When I cleaned out my cooler, for winter storage...guess what I found.

Stick 1: Tat Jekyll - I'm sure you already know about that one
    Stick 2: I just got my hands on that EPC, not smoked one yet. I dont know much about it
    Stick 3: Epic - Corojo Reserva - Double Corona Maduro - Made by Dean Parsons. A big up and comer. I think you'll really enjoy it.
    Stick 4: AKA Respect - Rolled in 2011, made by Jay Lundy. That is a core line, but is re blended every 2 years. I've not had the 2013. I apologize if you like it...they are rather hard to find at this point.
    The bag is from the bomb Camacho sent me, when I had a bad stick from them. Thought you'd like it.

Enjoy brother!
    Thanks for the run down, knew nothing about the Epic or AKA. Really do like the bag, first one of those I have seen. Really appreciate this Jay!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Dang! Nice job and well deserved!
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 311
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    That case is cooool! Nice hit.