Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

name my Scout

2»

Comments

• webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    gripnrip:
    Would like to see pics of Sopowa when you get her.
    Absoloolee!

You're in Montana. You need a KLR. Real bad.

Now I just gotta figure out which sylABBle to emPHAsize.

SOpowa, soPOwa, or sopoWA?
    Antepenultimate, penultimate, or ultimate?

Dealer called me yesterday. Says there's a batch due to arrive next week... She's not on that. Another batch due the week after Christmas... he thinks she'll be on that.

• gripnripgripnrip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    webmost:
    gripnrip:
    Absoloolee!

Dealer called me yesterday. Says there's a batch due to arrive next week... She's not on that. Another batch due the week after Christmas... he thinks she'll be on that.

Would love a KLR. Unfortunately I need to get my left knee replaced and any fun expenditures will have to wait.
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    gripnrip:
    webmost:
    gripnrip:
    Absoloolee!

Would love a KLR. Unfortunately I need to get my left knee replaced and any fun expenditures will have to wait.
    Oh hell... you can literally buy a dozen KLRs for the price of a knee... and hurt less. My 2007 KLR cost me 2900 used in 2007 with just a few thou on the clock. I could find you one for under fifteen. They are cheap.

Look out the window. Somewhere up in those mountains is a lumber road calling your name.

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    webmost:
    gripnrip:
    Absoloolee!

haha... that's jacked up webmost. Call ya up just to say they got a batch arriving, but yours aint on it. Someone once told me their wife was a manager of a no name restaurant. I asked hmi where it was. He says, "You know that Applebees on Montana?" "Sure," I says. "Well, it aint near that."
  • gripnripgripnrip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    webmost:
    gripnrip:
    webmost:
    gripnrip:
    Absoloolee!

Oh hell... you can literally buy a dozen KLRs for the price of a knee... and hurt less. My 2007 KLR cost me 2900 used in 2007 with just a few thou on the clock. I could find you one for under fifteen. They are cheap.

Look out the window. Somewhere up in those mountains is a lumber road calling your name.

I can look out my window and see the Beartooth Mountains. A logging road may be calling my name, but I'm not answering...my logging road days are over! An Indian Scout would be a better fit for me. Closest Dealer is Sturgis SD. We have some customers down there...might be time for some sales calls this Spring.