Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Great news everyone please read

jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
Don't be upset. There are no trades, givaways, or contests in here. This is in the wrong forum but I know guys do not check all the others and I want to share this with you all.

My daughter has been doing well all year and had several blood tests that showed all her levels back to normal. They couldn't do a genetic type of testing due to her blood transfusions until November. Her body had to have time to replace the donor blood with her own. So she just had her blood work done and they called us and let us know that she does not have any blood disorders. It seems this was just a freak one time ordeal that happened because she was so sick. The doctors do not expect this to happen again.

You have no idea what a relief this is. My family thanks everyone of you that prayed for us and reached out to us this year. What a rollercoaster of a year! Wife just had emergency gall bladder surgery a few weeks ago and now my son is having surgery on his sinuses. We are blessed in so many ways though. I can't thank you all enough for the prayers and fundraiser help and just talking with me.

Here is to a great 2015 for us all! If you have some free time donate blood. It could save someone's life!

Comments