Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Im going to be a GRANDPA contest

2»

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Congrats bro! Gonna guess Aug 1. Send sticks to Eric!
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    I want to thank everyone for the congrats. Im looking forward to moving on to the next chapter in my life. This grandchild will be spoiled rotten. (by me). The actual due date is June 3rd. Which makes Stubbles pick of June 2nd the winner. Stubble, Ive saved your addy from the beating I took from you a month ago.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Congrats Chuck again and congrats Stubb!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Chuck N:
    I want to thank everyone for the congrats. Im looking forward to moving on to the next chapter in my life. This grandchild will be spoiled rotten. (by me). The actual due date is June 3rd. Which makes Stubbles pick of June 2nd the winner. Stubble, Ive saved your addy from the beating I took from you a month ago.

Uh Oh. This may get ugly. Contest winning and payback wrapped into one. Congrats Chuck and good luck Stubble
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    Very cool....you'll definitely need to get on v-herf after the little one arrives for a congratulatory smoke!!! (If not before then)

Be gentle.......

• Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    Stubble:
    Very cool....you'll definitely need to get on v-herf after the little one arrives for a congratulatory smoke!!! (If not before then)

Be gentle.......

Ill be gentle with my grandchild. You sir, deserve a spanking though.
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    Chuck N:
    Stubble:

Be gentle.......

Use a paddle.
  • kswildcatkswildcat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 73
    Congrats Chuck..
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    Chemnitz:
    Chuck N:
    Stubble:

Be gentle.......

Use a paddle.