Home General Discussion

Dear fellow borks

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
I am sorry if anyone has been offended by me... I really don't mean to make others feel like poop! Personally I know I've made comments that some of you would bite the tongue about and I guess same goes. Recently the burbon has gotten the better of me and I can't hold back on some stuff. Pretty much I will apologize to all of you. I really didn't mean any harm and just want to give my .02 but some think I'm to opinionated and all of that so if your the ones who I apologizing...

Comments

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    i love you. merry christmas
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    I think you're hysterical. But maybe that's not good? XD
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    If I'm ever offended I'll just assume you're drunk. No worries man
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I am sorry if anyone has been offended by me... I really don't mean to make others feel like poop! Personally I know I've made comments that some of you would bite the tongue about and I guess same goes. Recently the burbon has gotten the better of me and I can't hold back on some stuff. Pretty much I will apologize to all of you. I really didn't mean any harm and just want to give my .02 but some think I'm to opinionated and all of that so if your the ones who I apologizing...
    I find your apology offensive. Take it back.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Can´t recall anything I´ve seen from you that I would find so offensive, but I guess I did just get back on the forum in the past few weeks. I´ve seen plenty of guys jumping down your throat though, so I take it I´m just missing something. In any case, seems like a classy move here and I can´t see why anybody would further a problem.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Not even sure what you're on about Lee but you're always good in my book brother.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Personally, I enjoy your posts Lee. Keep drinking
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    90+ Irishman:
    Not even sure what you're on about Lee but you're always good in my book brother.
    Um, yep, right here!
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    I have never been offended by you....now I feel left out. :(
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Ken Light:
    I think you're hysterical. But maybe that's not good? XD
    Agreed
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    Lee, I think you're a %*#!@ing (*&?!%$.

That's why I like you.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Dear Korean Clint
    Your brother (Jiunn) and I will be forcing you into the next Chicago Herf FYI bro!
    Love ya!!
  • D FreshD Fresh Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 558
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Guessing you're much funnier than I am when i'm drunk. It's usually better to ignore me on the weekends too
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 868
    I think everyone has said something they wish they could take back on these boards. If someone is taking things too seriously, they should probably just go smoke some White Owls and chill out. :)
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    All good in my book homie! Keep on keepin on!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    danielzreyes:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    YEA!!! Why ya gotta get all introspective on us?? Why cant you be as callous and insensitive as the rest of us....Jeesh!!!!!
    What we really need is an Im Sorry Bra thread!!!
    What??? Too soon?
    Oh,, I Almost forgot.....

BYE.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    youngryan216:
    I think everyone has said something they wish they could take back on these boards. If someone is taking things too seriously, they should probably just go smoke some White Owls and chill out. :)
    Lol
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    jj20030:
    Holy crap that's funny
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    The Kid:
    danielzreyes:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    YEA!!! Why ya gotta get all introspective on us?? Why cant you be as callous and insensitive as the rest of us....Jeesh!!!!!
    What we really need is an Im Sorry Bra thread!!!
    What??? Too soon?
    Oh,, I Almost forgot.....

BYE.
    What is this "sorry bra" you speak of?

Lee, I for one will admit that you offended me greatly BY NOT POSTING ENOUGH. What? You no love us no more? If someone is offended by the free exchange of opinions then *** them.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    I should add that I was/am a little drunk when I wrote that so if I offended you....
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Bigshizza:
    Dear Korean Clint
    Your brother (Jiunn) and I will be forcing you into the next Chicago Herf FYI bro!
    Love ya!!
    that's right! #tokennomo
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    jliu:
    i love you. merry christmas
    this. Xoxo
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    You guys are too funny!! Well glad y'all take stuff so lightly...but yeah drunk posting is bad at times! I guess it can be funny
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    Lee.mcglynn:
    You guys are too funny!! Well glad y'all take stuff so lightly...but yeah drunk posting is bad at times! I guess it can be funny
    is that as bad as naked posting?

Aj
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Funny like my Xacto reviews? ....... because that sh*t is for real son.
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    Lee.mcglynn:
    You guys are too funny!!
    Wait...what do you mean? Funny? Funny like, like clowns? What...are we here to amuse you, that kinda funny??