Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Thank you teach....

smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
You the man!!.....9205990106531504103643

Comments

• roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    At it again.......
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    I thought we talked about this? I know you were drinking, toasting to hockey, and all, but I definitely thought you heard me loud and clear to not do this exact thing. I love you man, but you're horrible at following directions!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    SleevePlz:
    I thought we talked about this? I know you were drinking, toasting to hockey, and all, but I definitely thought you heard me loud and clear to not do this exact thing. I love you man, but you're horrible at following directions!
    love you too my brother..it's a not smokable gift man...geez

it's something you and your lady can use ;-)
    smoke em if you got em:
    Kinky!
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    smoke em if you got em:
    SleevePlz:

• smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    SleevePlz:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Kinky!
    too funny..it was a pleasure to meet the both of you!
  • LeftOversLeftOvers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 152
    smoke em if you got em:
    SleevePlz:

huh?
    LeftOvers:
    smoke em if you got em:
    SleevePlz:

huh?
    It's not a riddle.
    Delivered!!!! Merry Christmas!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    smoke em if you got em:
    Delivered!!!! Merry Christmas!
    Since its for both of them I suspect it'll be posted in the morning..... *sly grin*
    Royln has done it again. He insists on bombing me for some ridiculous reason, so I inform him that I'm out of space and he would only be making my life more difficult. So what does he do????? Yup, send a beautiful, new 100 ct humidor! Dude, this thing is awesome. I'm really looking forward to setting this baby up in the new bar downstairs. Thanks bro. Now it's my turn :)image
    You are very welcome my brother. But no need for you to do anything in return. It's a gfit not a bomb, right?

HOCKEY!