Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

WTT Ave Maria for Mason Dixon

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
I've got Ave Maria's in various sizes that I'd like to trade for Crowned Heads Mason Dixon (North and/or South) if anybody is interested. 3 for 3 or 4 for 4. PM if you want. Thanks.

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Hello? [...helloooo.... hellooo... helloooooooo]

Echo! [...echoooo.... echooooo... echoooo]

Hmmm. Guess nobody's home...
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Puff_Dougie:

My bad Doug.. I seen your post last night but was out or town for a Christmas party with family. I will gladly send you a few each of the North and South. Sound good?
    smoke em if you got em:
    Puff_Dougie:

My bad Doug.. I seen your post last night but was out or town for a Christmas party with family. I will gladly send you a few each of the North and South. Sound good?
    I've got some sticks to trade, Royln. Ave Marias if you like those. If not, let me know what you want for 'em. Thanks, bro! Merry Christmas!
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    I love to work out but I hate to run. Seriously, I know it's what the cool kids do these days but I hate running so much that if I were being chased by a mad dog, I would probably stop to take my chances with him. In fact, I'd be so mad me made me run that I'd probably kill it.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Puff_Dougie:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Puff_Dougie:

I've got some sticks to trade, Royln. Ave Marias if you like those. If not, let me know what you want for 'em. Thanks, bro! Merry Christmas!
    I do like Ave Maria's..but to be honest you dont have to send me anything bro. I'm trying to give stuff away.you know to make room for future purchases. I should be able to ship today bro. Will send you a few of each...enjoy!
    Rain:
    I love to work out but I hate to run. Seriously, I know it's what the cool kids do these days but I hate running so much that if I were being chased by a mad dog, I would probably stop to take my chances with him. In fact, I'd be so mad me made me run that I'd probably kill it.
    ??
    smoke em if you got em:
    Puff_Dougie:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Puff_Dougie:

I do like Ave Maria's..but to be honest you dont have to send me anything bro. I'm trying to give stuff away.you know to make room for future purchases. I should be able to ship today bro. Will send you a few of each...enjoy!
    You da man, Ro! I'll ship something out tomorrow to help you fill the empty space. :^)
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Puff_Dougie:
    Rain:
    ??
    ...just wanted you to know.
    Puff_Dougie:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Puff_Dougie:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Puff_Dougie:

You da man, Ro! I'll ship something out tomorrow to help you fill the empty space. :^)
    Sounds good..i guess lol
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Rain:
    Puff_Dougie:
    Rain:
    ??
    Work out with 12 ounce Reds maybe....
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Glock1975:
    Rain:
    Puff_Dougie:
    Rain:
    ??
    Work out with 12 ounce Reds maybe....
    F Reds! Time for some Winter Jack curls
    Got 'em today, Ro! Thank you, brother! The Tatuaje hitch hiker was not necessary, but very much appreciated. Can't wait to fire up the Mason Dixons!

Thank you Doug..i look forward to trying the Ave Maria in the different vitola

photo fb8c378f513e1c71199f20b8f8efa6ce_zpsa611c362.jpg
    Glad they made the trek to California safely. Thanks for the trade, Ro!
    Puff_Dougie:
    Cali??? What you drinking Doug..pour me a glass!
    smoke em if you got em:
    Puff_Dougie:
    Cali??? What you drinking Doug..pour me a glass!
    Dayum... that was stronger than I thought. ;^)