Home Non Cigar Related

How do you Starbucks?

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
It's usually what ever dark roast they have brewing with two shots of vanilla or just black. Occasional Cafe Mocha. Size depends on my mood.
photo 20141226_170301.jpg

Comments

• MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    Venti house blend with two Splenda and cream. Can't go wrong son. Good stuff. It'll knock your socks off. ;)
  • First WarriorFirst Warrior Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 707
    The closest Starbucks is 50 minutes away on two lane mountain roads. I usually buy Starbucks dark French Roast at the general store and use a press. I like a little Silk creamer and a small touch of raw sugar. Two big cups with my morning stogie and a book and I'm ready to go to work.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    It's over roasted, so I tend to avoid it. When I go, I usually get a white chocolate or salted caramel mocha.
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    I just drive right past them and usually never even notice it was there.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    The *** sold the Sonics... F him and Walmart too!!
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    When I do Starbucks, which is rare, it's either their strongest straight up or a triple venti mocha latte no whip.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    They got your name right? You must be a regular.
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    tall, blonde and black
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    How do I Starbucks? I don't!

I dislike their over-roasted product so if I'm going to stop for a coffee somewhere I'd much rather hit one of the local independent coffee houses. Not only is the experience a better one but the coffee's better and I keep the money in local circulation. Most of the time, though, I brew my own at home with specialty coffees and a cigar.... Life is good ??
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    jlmarta:
    How do I Starbucks? I don't!

I dislike their over-roasted product so if I'm going to stop for a coffee somewhere I'd much rather hit one of the local independent coffee houses. Not only is the experience a better one but the coffee's better and I keep the money in local circulation. Most of the time, though, I brew my own at home with specialty coffees and a cigar.... Life is good ??
    Yup, same here, only hit Starbucks as a last resort.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    The only words I say at a Starbucks, "Number 5 grind". What I mutter is UN-printable.
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 868
    Grande decaf whole milk Americano. Sweetened with classic syrup.

I can't do caffeine, so this is a perfect drink hot or iced. Very flavorful and you won't have a sweaty, caffeine-dump in your future.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    youngryan216:
    Grande decaf whole milk Americano. Sweetened with classic syrup.

I can't do caffeine, so this is a perfect drink hot or iced. Very flavorful and you won't have a sweaty, caffeine-dump in your future.
    Communist.
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    youngryan216:
    ........and you won't have a sweaty, caffeine-dump in your future.
    A what? I hate to guess. My fist presumption is gross. My second,.......... well I don't have any other presumptions but I wish I did.
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    Bob Luken:
    youngryan216:
    A what? I hate to guess. My fist presumption is gross. My second,.......... well I don't have any other presumptions but I wish I did.
    sounds like juinn and his mid cigar dumps.
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 868
    matkn293:
    Bob Luken:
    youngryan216:
    sounds like juinn and his mid cigar dumps.
    I am sensitive to caffeine and alcohol. But for some reason, I can smoke cigars. Strange, I know.

Rain, you McCarthyism'd me. But now the embargo has loosened so soon there will be propoganda stateside. Viva Castro! Viva decaf!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Chemnitz:
    tall, blonde and black
    like this?....