Jeremy's Luck

2»

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    rsherman24:
    Glock1975:
    Keep it up fools. I can take it.

If you insist
    I will be adding to this as well tomorrow....
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    Glock1975:
    Keep it up fools. I can take it.

If you insist
    I will be adding to this as well tomorrow....
    Of course u would, butthead.
    Ok u guys, seriously u have to stop listening to Jim, he is nothing but trouble, u can't trust him, can u? Really? You've seen what he can do to brothers, he is a enabler, devil, hell I think he owns the devil site. U guys are 2 much, really just because some scum bag steals from me doesn't mean u have to hit me. I know I can't blame u guys, u are all brainwashed by the devil himself. Thank you for lifting my spirits.
    1st Flowbee(Chris) what are you doin son, I'm sending u a package, u aren't supposed to be sending to me. But thank you Chris, I'm glad I was the 1st to welcome you to the forum, look how you have grown. image
    2nd. Big n Baller u, thank you very much, I'm the 1 who is supposed to be welcoming you to the forum, not the other way around. Thank you for your kindness, I feel sorry for you that Jimbo has corrupted you already :). These smokes will be enjoyed, Baller Style.
    3rd like I needed anything else, One Strange One, you Sir are sick, who sends not 1 but 2 old cloth Olivia Band cigars? Bucket list check. Damn Bro, this is crazy of u, I've seen your work, all I can say is wow. Thank you very much.I truly feel blessed to have u all. image
  • flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    "Glock1975 wrote the following post at 12-31-2014 6:02 PM: Ok u guys, seriously u have to stop listening to Jim, he is nothing but trouble, u can't trust him, can u? Really? You've seen what he can do to brothers, he is a enabler, devil, hell I think he owns the devil site. U guys are 2 much, really just because some scum bag steals from me doesn't mean u have to hit me. I know I can't blame u guys, u are all brainwashed by the devil himself. Thank you for lifting my spirits. 1st Flowbee(Chris) what are you doin son, I'm sending u a package, u aren't supposed to be sending to me. But thank you Chris, I'm glad I was the 1st to welcome you to the forum, look how you have grown."

Bro I did not even know what a torch lighter was until that first Herf I was in with you guys!! LOL
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    Just wanted to help start the new year on the right foot!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Where did you find those Oliva O Bold Omni, and Ovation Maduro cloth band cigars. I haven't seen those in many many years. They were great back in the day, they must be amazing with age on them.. Don't forget to review those gems.
    Congrats RayRay, nothing but love brother and you'll be posting a pic of the offerings from the "Butthead" soon ;)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Sorry you're sick bro.... Get the mail you'll feel better man I swear!!!
    Still in bed.. Hmmmm
    Ok sorry for the delay, I really have been hit by the flu, and have not been out of my room for 2 days now, just some advice if u start feeling I'll go get a script of tamiflue within 48 hours it will help greatly. Ok I was hit by several brothers thanks too Jimmy picking on me. 1st Shizza photo 2A8C7148-0E6A-490E-BF8D-A97372C74CA7_zpsioosmd4d.jpg Thank u Jimmy, u always know how to raise my spirits
    Next Chuck, the most dangerous man on the planet, always delivers a punch. Thank u really so much Chuck, need to see u on v-Herf soon. image Rodger, thank u for the very nice package, very sweet and thank u for your kindness. image Next The 1 and only Hilk, brand new daddy, bro all u had to do was send the pic of the baby, but no, congrats again, get back on v Herf when u can, I know it's rough. Thanks Bro
    photo 5C0E8C35-D369-465C-9E03-3E079B583FC4_zpsdvroibgc.jpg Mr. Comedian Sherm, this guy thought it would be nice to get some payback on me from my newb Iceberg getting him, ok I can play dirty too Sherm. Thank you though, u never know I may use the coupon.
    photo EE887A12-2933-477C-B174-FA7E0103147E_zpshovneuqi.jpg
    And finally Jim Karl aka King, thank u very much some of my favs in there, can't wait to light something up. I really appreciate m it bro. photo EE887A12-2933-477C-B174-FA7E0103147E_zpshovneuqi.jpg image
    Good Vhrist man no wonder he was still in bed that would destroy any normal mortal! Great great job brothers that's an amazing ahow of solidarity and generosity brothers!!
    Awesome job fellas!! Thanks for brightening his day!!
  • thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    Hope u r feeling better, and man does it feel good to be back! I love this group of guys!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    That bottle opener and cigar tube are genuine Black N Mild swag. Highly collectible. Hope you feel better bro and hope we got a smile out of you during this stretch.
  • Iceberg04Iceberg04 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 67
    rsherman24:
    That bottle opener and cigar tube are genuine Black N Mild swag. Highly collectible. Hope you feel better bro and hope we got a smile out of you during this stretch.
    Loving the black n mild carry over! Shits funny! I still can't beleive Ray ray made me send those....I was wondering why he was laughing about it after u told him I sent them....glad you could get him back rsherman24!