Home General Discussion

Cigars

rgloriargloria Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi everyone I'm new to cigars.com let me say something about myself I'm a desert shield and storm veteran I did 8 years in the military where I came across on the cigars in which I love very much.... I am very happy to find this prestigious group of people.I would like to make friends and interested in sposors to build a relationship with you all.. I also am looking for a sponsor and finally can't wait to hear from you all.

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Welcome to CCom
  • Retircs1Retircs1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    Welcome to Cigar.com there is a lot of great people here when you get a change please read the NEWBIE welcome thread. I am somewhat new to this Forum. I can tell you that Cigar.com has made smoking cigar fun !!!!! and I was taken to school about cigars and many other things too.
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Welcome and thank you for your service
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Welcome to Ccom, in the Trades, Passes and Bombs section there is a thread called "Newbie Trading Thread", it's the perfect place to get a sponsor and get on the good traders list :) Thank you and your family for your service!
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Welcome, good to have you and thank you for your service.
  • thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    Ty for ur service! There is no better place to meet great people than right here.
  • First WarriorFirst Warrior Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 707
    Welcome to the forums. You will learn many bucket fills of good info on cigars here. Always nice to meet another veteran.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Welcome rgloria, how long have you been smoking cigars? This is a great forum, hang around and enjoy.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Welcome and thank you for your service. Hope you stick around and join in the fun.
    rgloria:
    Hi everyone I'm new to cigars.com let me say something about myself I'm a desert shield and storm veteran I did 8 years in the military where I came across on the cigars in which I love very much.... I am very happy to find this prestigious group of people.I would like to make friends and interested in sposors to build a relationship with you all.. I also am looking for a sponsor and finally can't wait to hear from you all.
    hey Gloria check your in box when you get a chance ok
    rgloria:
    thank you for sending me your addy Rgloria
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    Welcome and thanks for your service. Hang around awhile.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Retircs1:
    rgloria:

You gonna share that addy?
    jd50ae:
    Retircs1:
    rgloria:

You gonna share that addy?
    how rude of me, yes Jd50ae I sent it to you and any other Botl want R.Gloria's addy please pm me
    Rgloria was bombed today here is the close up hahahaha image he and I did a 5/5 trade and he asked me to post this for him I think he has to throw in one of those playboys for my 5 trade and I will call it even