Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

New Years resolutions, raising my Ccom credit score.(need addys)

FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
By settling some debts. Problem is I lost some address's. Let the bus throwing start. Check back often cause right now I am drawing a blank.

Right now I know I need:

Jay and Tara Lee(unless they live on Cranston, then I have it but need confirmation in a PM)
LeftOvers, if you know wh this is let me know

Comments

• ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    You're askin for trouble by posting your targets Rob. Not to mention everyone likes to pick on their favorite Bears fan!
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    I know, but I was trying to save time. Not posting all my targets.... By the way Eric how have you been and where you been hiding?

A few for now, more to come this week
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    FireRob:

A few for now, more to come this week
    Starting the new year off the right way..or the WRONG way depending on who you hit!
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    FireRob:
    I know, but I was trying to save time. Not posting all my targets.... By the way Eric how have you been and where you been hiding?
    Busy, busy, busy. Too much travel for family stuff, curling and lots of changes at the office. I don't always post, but I try to keep abreast of all the ccom shenanigans.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    Rob needs to be benched like cutler. lol
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    FireRob:
    By settling some debts. Problem is I lost some address's. Let the bus throwing start. Check back often cause right now I am drawing a blank.

Right now I know I need:

Jay and Tara Lee(unless they live on Cranston, then I have it but need confirmation in a PM)
    LeftOvers, if you know wh this is let me know
    I got you on Jay and Tara....
    90+ Irishman:
    I got you on Jay and Tara....
    You sure? Haven't seen any such information...
    Matter of fact this has to be the first time I have seen such a lack of those willing to throw anyone under the bus
    smoke em if you got em:
    Starting the new year off the right way..or the WRONG way depending on who you hit!
    Speaking of which, have we met yet??? Guess my introduction will have to wait for now. This round of USPS supplies is ear marked for revenge, oops, I mean "thank you cards"
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 808
    Lol, I got you rob pm sent.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    wish i could help you out with the original targets....but unfortunately don't have any intel on them.
    FireRob:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Speaking of which, have we met yet??? Guess my introduction will have to wait for now. This round of USPS supplies is ear marked for revenge, oops, I mean "thank you cards"
    now this guy ^^^ i can tell you some more about him just shoot me a pm with whatever you need
    hahahahaha!!!!

go get 'em bro!