Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Celebrating 1000 posts

flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
My 1000th post came quickly!

I decided that I did not want to do a pass or a contest in celebration, But rather post a few words to all of you BOTL'S in this forum.

I have been just about a year, and I have met some great peeps. A year ago, I received a now-famous newsletter, I attempted to sign into a non-video VHERF and I asked a simple question, "what is a torch lighter"? I had no picture just a blank box with a name a few days later I got bombed with a torch lighter. I had a few months due to a construction contract where I was virtually absent, I got bombed with a "hey, don't work to hard box". Hell I even got bombed with a book written by one of our own BOTL, I received a custom made bookmark to mark the pages That I read. The trades I have been involved with have always been over-the-top, and most of you guys still cannot count. 5 does not mean five, and I doubt it ever will.
All of you guys who have touched me with kindness and acceptance, have no idea how appreciated you are. For me too stay involved and interested without effort, to run home and eagerly check the Private message box, to browse through the daily posts to see if anyone replied or responded to my own posts and or complaints and questions, is quite amazing.

I don't think I need to drop any names, we all know who we are, and for me, this place gets better every day. I am happy to be part of this group!!!

So, for my 1001 post I would like to say "THANKYOU" to all of you.

Flowbee

Comments