Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

WTT For Glencairn Glass

90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
Hey Gang,

Not sure if this is the right place or if it's Non-Cigar Related but whatever. I'm very interested in getting one or two of the Glencairn Whiskey glasses and its two more weeks until I am paid so it would be several weeks until I could get one deliverd. I'd like to trade for one or two if possible and I'm happy to talk about what to trade for, kinda up in the air and open right now on what to offer just let me know.

Thanks,
~ Irish

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    I use to have a few so I at one time looked for them and Bed Bath & Beyond had them for $7.95, and a Google search shows Crate and Barrel has them at the same price (BB&B still carries them).

I plead total ignorance about "is it real or a knockoff".

Sure are a wide range of prices, from $7.95 up to almost a $100. So I suspect there is a difference in the glasses. Appear to be same shape and sizes.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Thanks JD, I know they are not super pricey but I am trying not to pay anything for the glass if I don't need to. I thought some may have some extras or not use them whatnot and that would be perfect. If not then I will bite th bullet and pay for em myself.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    I got you. Not sure I have your current addy and wouldn't mind your advice on shipping something fragile...send me a PM?
    Ken Light:
    I got you. Not sure I have your current addy and wouldn't mind your advice on shipping something fragile...send me a PM?
    No problem Ken and thank you! PM incoming brother and we can talk compensation.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Haha, you get jealous in all of the whisky posts with lovely glasses? :) I will say, it's a nice glass to have in addition to some rocks glasses.
    Gray4lines:
    Haha, you get jealous in all of the whisky posts with lovely glasses? :) I will say, it's a nice glass to have in addition to some rocks glasses.
    Jelly yes lol, honestly I just really like getting the most I can from my "luxury" things, hence with smoking aging and setting down in the right environment and smoking indoors when I can or with drinks, drinking from the right types of glasses to maximize the flavors I get. I'm just nerdy that way lol... Go ahead Gray, talk nerdy to me :)
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    90+ Irishman:
    Gray4lines:
    Jelly yes lol, honestly I just really like getting the most I can from my "luxury" things, hence with smoking aging and setting down in the right environment and smoking indoors when I can or with drinks, drinking from the right types of glasses to maximize the flavors I get. I'm just nerdy that way lol... Go ahead Gray, talk nerdy to me :)
    Don't get me started... I'm a total cigar and now booze nerd, thanks in part to fellow forum members like yourself!