Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Info needed

Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
I'm looking to buy a crowned heads four kicks hat, the ones with the revolvers on it, I'm not looking to get bombed, so if anyone has Intel or a website where I can buy 1 please pm me or if you have my number text me. Thank you brothers.

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    But.... You don't have hair...
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Bigshizza:
    Bwwwaaaaahhhhhh...
  • thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    Just sent Jon huber a tweet asking for u!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Echambers:
    Bigshizza:
    Bwwwaaaaahhhhhh...
    Its to keep his peach fuzz warm in the cold winter weather... Poor guy has it rough you know with so little hair, not that I'd understand ;)
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Glock1975:
    I'm looking to buy a crowned heads four kicks hat, the ones with the revolvers on it, I'm not looking to get bombed, so if anyone has Intel or a website where I can buy 1 please pm me or if you have my number text me. Thank you brothers.
    If you need a hat, I could send you a Michigan State hat.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    ddubridge:
    Glock1975:
    If you need a hat, I could send you a Michigan hat.
    Fixed it for ya Broski.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Glock1975:
    we gonna be twins bro?
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    we gonna be twins bro?

I thought one of us in the SS this year had gotten one of those. It is a sweet hat so can't really blame him for wanting to be all matchy matchy with you.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    jimmyv723:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    we gonna be twins bro?

I thought one of us in the SS this year had gotten one of those. It is a sweet hat so can't really blame him for wanting to be all matchy matchy with you.
    Well is he my brother after all and we can wear them next year in Chicago!
    So I reached out to Jon Huber from The Crowned Heads, he was looking in his personal collection. He sent me a tracking number today and a message saying he found one! So not only will you have one, but you have one from Mr Crowned Heads! And this is why I have a hard time not supporting anything this company does! They are a company comprised of some amazing individuals!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    thehilk:
    So I reached out to Jon Huber from The Crowned Heads, he was looking in his personal collection. He sent me a tracking number today and a message saying he found one! So not only will you have one, but you have one from Mr Crowned Heads! And this is why I have a hard time not supporting anything this company does! They are a company comprised of some amazing individuals!
    That is awesome!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Very cool Hilk. Love that company and all of their cigars. I told Jon his hair looked like the hair that covers a Labradoodle's ass and he sent me a six pack sampler and a hat.
    Hilky, freaking amazing bro thank you, so very cool its coming from him personally. I'm blowing your mailbox to pieces now. Truly amazing. I will text ya after I get off work. Thanks so much.
    thehilk:
    Sick hat!!!!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Sweet. You should keep it
    rsherman24:
    Hey now, let's not get crazy Sherm. Thank u again Jeff, paybacks for both of u are coming soon.
  • EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    Very cool hat.
    rsherman24:
    I didn't know how freaking sweet looking it was going to be! I have my knit cap anyway! It will look better on Jeremy!
    thehilk:
    rsherman24:
    I didn't know how freaking sweet looking it was going to be! I have my knit cap anyway! It will look better on Jeremy!
    Yeah bro good point, plus his baldness won't show through this way.
    90+ Irishman:
    thehilk:
    rsherman24:
    I'm not bald u ass, now cut that hair u hippie and stop threadjacking.
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    thehilk:
    rsherman24:
    I'm not bald u ass, now cut that hair u hippie and stop threadjacking.
    I will post a pic tomorrow, hair is all cut off tomorrow you bald prison ruffian.
    thehilk: