Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Out of the blue... BOOM!!!

jbohonjbohon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
Got home today after what has been a pretty stressful week to find debris all over the yard... again. I guess FireRob has something against my mailbox. Thank you sir! These all look fantastic, I can't wait to find some time to sit down and enjoy them!

photo 37ba99ab-aa0d-4f6a-98d4-c4c60c29b60b_zpsea6e38b2.jpg

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Very nice hit Rob.... Where have you been mister?
  • jbohonjbohon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    I can't speak for Rob, but I've been just trying to keep up with everything going here at home. The holidays were a blur and I don't think I've even had time to breathe in the last two months... Things are finally starting to settle down (for the most part). Hopefully that means I'll be around more... :)
  • thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    Great selection! Sounds like it couldn't have come at a better time!
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Bigshizza:
    ... Where have you been mister?
    Me??? Being a slacker I guess. I am getting back in the game after a short time off. Sending out some "Thank You cards" like this one, then I'll be searching out some fresh blood
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Jay, your welcome, and this was a thank you to you that was long over due, how is the Miss's? Haven't seen her post any bums laitly
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Awesome job Rob that's a great hit on a great target way to go! Enjoy Jay and make sure to stop in and tell Tara too as well once in a while!
  • jbohonjbohon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    We'll be around more often now that the holidays have passed. Still have a couple of hurdles to overcome this year, but we will have some more free time. as for the bums Rob, I'll let the Mrs. know that she needs to get on that... LOL