Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Ro's decorating my Man Cave with some class

C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
Royln text me the other day and says something is on its way. I was like what? I didn't know what to say, this cat is cray. Well something showed up today and it's for my man cave when my shoes are dirtay. Yeah, that's straight Hip-Hop. Thanks so much Bro, this is going to look sweet!
upload

Comments

• smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    MC C love In the house. Nice flow...........................glad you like the gift
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    You can't wipe dirty shoes on that Chris. That is some fine art work there. Good job Ro
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    rsherman24:
    You can't wipe dirty shoes on that Chris. That is some fine art work there. Good job Ro
    No doubt Sherm, thinking about hanging it on the wall. Get a Browns or Bengals one or maybe even a Redskins one (just kidding Ro) to wipe my feet on.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    C-LOVE:
    rsherman24:
    No doubt Sherm, thinking about hanging it on the wall. Get a Browns or Bengals one or maybe even a Redskins one (just kidding Ro) to wipe my feet on.
    I know something else u can use to wipe with that :)
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Glock1975:
    C-LOVE:
    rsherman24:
    I know something else u can use to wipe with that :)
    hahaha.

nice hit ro.