Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Rob blew me up!!

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
So yesterday after interviewing I got back and found a package I was not expecting! Rob killed me with stuff I haven't tried yet but stuff I've been really wanting to try!! I'm really stoked to see how the new la aurora is!! Thanks rob you crazy man!!photo 77789AFF-FC18-451D-9BBB-AF2CAA62CB93.jpgphoto 344D9808-9F72-4D6D-814A-F21368855752.jpg

Comments

• LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    Great hit but had no idea Rob was a fan of Camachos.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Killer hit Rob way to g, I didn't think Lee had moved recently so I'm glad it worked you did a great job lighting him up! Congrats Lee those are some tasty looking smokes!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Lee.mcglynn:
    with stuff I haven't tried yet but stuff I've been really wanting to try!! I'm really stoked to see how the new la aurora is!! !!
    This is exactly what I was going for. Funny thing is, I know you prob don't remember what all you sent me. One was an original release Ditka, so I wanted to send you the newest release. Another was a La Aurora, again wanted to send you one of the new ones. I haven't tried it yet, it's got a lot of travel time on it so give it some resting and then let me know what you think of it. Like you told me back then, "don't send me cigars" but I'll go one step further so you can't take a page out of my play book, "no retaliation at all". Hope you enjoy, thanks again for my forum welcoming almost a year ago and thanks for your contributions to this forum.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
  • thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    I do enjoy seeing the room 101 payback seem very fitting for when you owe someone some return fire to drop one of those in there.
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    Great selection. Lee, you should try the one with the X on it.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    FireRob:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    with stuff I haven't tried yet but stuff I've been really wanting to try!! I'm really stoked to see how the new la aurora is!! !!
    This is exactly what I was going for. Funny thing is, I know you prob don't remember what all you sent me. One was an original release Ditka, so I wanted to send you the newest release. Another was a La Aurora, again wanted to send you one of the new ones. I haven't tried it yet, it's got a lot of travel time on it so give it some resting and then let me know what you think of it. Like you told me back then, "don't send me cigars" but I'll go one step further so you can't take a page out of my play book, "no retaliation at all". Hope you enjoy, thanks again for my forum welcoming almost a year ago and thanks for your contributions to this forum.
    your the man!! I've only had a couple of the ones you sent and do really enjoy them...and the opus was way too much!!
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Eh, a week ago I was trying to trade my Opus, it's more fun to just give them away.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 808
    Great hit rob, very nice sticks there.
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 311
    nice sticks ball'n
  • Iceberg04Iceberg04 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 67
    nice hit! I've only had the payback out of that bunch but I enjoyed it!