Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Jimmy V's One Thousand and Three Pass - CLOSED (Pass contents and Order added)

jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
I made a thread at the end of November that I had reached a couple milestones of 1000 Posts and also my Third Year on the Forums. Was trying to figure out what to do as far as a Contest or a Pass and there was a lot of interest in a Pass. With the Holidays and everything going on I wanted to wait for things to calm down a bit before starting the process.

I've met so many amazing people on here and learned so much about this great hobby we all love so much and wanted to do something to show my appreciation for what a great place this truly is. The generosity and Family atmosphere is incredible and you all really do ROCK. Now that the mushy stuff is out of the way...

We'll start the signup process now and would like to get a decent number like 15 or so involved. The main thing to join is being on the Good Traders List and having somewhere around a couple hundred posts. Want to make sure some of the newer peeps can get in on the fun of a Pass too. Basic Pass rules apply of Take no more than 5 and put at least the same number back with similar value.

I'll get some Cigars together for when I get this rolling and will probably start it going with about 20 Cigars. It will be a lot of my favorite stuff and will be a nice start to the Pass. Looking forward to doing my first Pass and Thank You all again so much for making this such an amazing place.

Pass Order -

kingjk729 *
flowbee *
rsherman24 *
Glock1975
avengethis
mmccartneydc
First Warrior
twistedstem
Stubble
90+ Irishman
Eulogy
Echambers
Bigshizza

Went through everyone's location and got an Order set. There's a bigger group of us here towards the East Coast so starting here and then heading West. Tried to get as smooth of a route as possible so it's not jumping around everywhere. Hopefully we can get this going next week and really looking forward to this. Thank you all for being involved and this will be really fun.

Comments