Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

WTT for Makers Mark Cigars.

Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
Anybody got a handful of these you'd be willing to trade?

Comments

• D FreshD Fresh Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 558
    I don't but I just so happen to be going to the distillery tomorrow morning. If they have some there I will grab them for you!
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    Thanks. I have a friend at work who wants to try them and I am interested in trying them too. Wonder what price they sell for at the distillery ? (Maybe there's some info online. I'll check. )
  • D FreshD Fresh Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 558
    Bob Luken:
    Thanks. I have a friend at work who wants to try them and I am interested in trying them too. Wonder what price they sell for at the distillery ? (Maybe there's some info online. I'll check. )
    Can't guarantee that they have them there, I've never been. But I would think they'd be smart to sell them there.
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    I can also check my local B&M. They have had them there before, not sure if any are left or not.
    Thanks guys. I checked the MM website and the gift shop at the distillery does sell them. I called for a price but the phone just rang off the hook. LOL I guess they are very busy. I know the price for singles will be a little higher. I like the cheaper by-the-box price, but I think I would be wise to sample a few before I buy a box. Keep me posted. Thanks again.
    UPDATE: Placed an unrelated phone order with ccom and asked about Makers Mark and they gave me a discount on a handful of singles. So, if you see this post, don't get me any but, even if you do get some for me anyway, that's OK too. No problem. I would look forward to making a trade with either of you guys. Hope you enjoy the distillery tour D.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    D hope you had fun! Maker's is a cool trip. Very nice tour and tasting. I have had a few of the cigars, pretty good, pricey. The bourbon does come through in the pre light. The sweetness hangs around through the cigar, but never too much.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    They show up on sprint once in awhile.