Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Dead Doug

90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
You made the list and I am also making an example of you. Say goodbye to your loved ones bro your ass is past extra crispy :) Flies in the morning bro and the scale said its a 15lb high intensity ordinance enjoy!

Comments

• D FreshD Fresh Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 558
    Don't start a war you can't finish! You might be firing the first shot, but don't expect any white flags!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    D Fresh:
    Don't start a war you can't finish! You might be firing the first shot, but don't expect any white flags!
    I know that you're aware of a good portion of this, but it's the other stuff you aren't fully aware of that you should be worried about too. Just keep that mouth on running till it can't run no more bro ;)
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    D Fresh:
    This....
    Jetmech_63:
    D Fresh:
    This....
    This will be fun...
    Jetmech_63:
    D Fresh:
    This....
    Already talking smack.... Have a beer your delirious ;)
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    D Fresh:
    Jetmech_63:
    D Fresh:
    This....
    This will be fun...
    Actually.... PM to you....
    Jetmech_63:
    D Fresh:
    Jetmech_63:
    D Fresh:
    This....
    This will be fun...
    No.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    90+ Irishman:
    Jetmech_63:
    D Fresh:
    Jetmech_63:
    D Fresh:
    This....
    This will be fun...
    No.
    uh-oh. Nothing good can come of that. Or can it?
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Love it!! Retribution!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    WaltBasil:
    90+ Irishman:
    Jetmech_63:
    D Fresh:
    Jetmech_63:
    D Fresh:
    This....
    This will be fun...
    No.

I am sure it is just an innocent conversation . . . LMAO
    rsherman24:
    WaltBasil:
    90+ Irishman:
    Jetmech_63:
    D Fresh:
    Jetmech_63:
    D Fresh:
    This....
    This will be fun...
    No.

Everyone's a damned comedian around here.... This is a thread for bombing the F outta Doug who just had a little girl just a month ago. BOMB HIM!

And speaking of new father's there is that Jeff Hilker guy, gonna have to get on that one next....
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    15lbs! This is insanity.
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    WaltBasil:
    90+ Irishman:
    Jetmech_63:
    D Fresh:
    Jetmech_63:
    D Fresh:
    This....
    This will be fun...
    No.

Everyone's a damned comedian around here.... This is a thread for bombing the F outta Doug who just had a little girl just a month ago. BOMB HIM!

And speaking of new father's there is that Jeff Hilker guy, gonna have to get on that one next....
    Whoa! Wait a GD minute? Congrats Doug! Daughters are great until they develop opinions and ***...then you're stuck playin with Play-Doh and Shopkins all day as SpongeBob plays on the 50" plasma in the living room while your favorite sports team is being DVR'd. Seriously though, daughters man...hug her often, love her always and keep your guns in plain sight for all those would-be suitors.
    ejgorman:
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    WaltBasil:
    90+ Irishman:
    Jetmech_63:
    D Fresh:
    Jetmech_63:
    D Fresh:
    This....
    This will be fun...
    No.

Whoa! Wait a GD minute? Congrats Doug! Daughters are great until they develop opinions and ***...then you're stuck playin with Play-Doh and Shopkins all day as SpongeBob plays on the 50" plasma in the living room while your favorite sports team is being DVR'd. Seriously though, daughters man...hug her often, love her always and keep your guns in plain sight for all those would-be suitors.
    Amanda and I are hoping to start trying for number 2 in a year and hoping for a daughter even though it's going to be difficult to be a dad of a girl knowing some snot nosed kid will eventually come to take her out and I will remember that was me and be even more upset lol. Huge congrats to Doug though on his new little girl :)
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    90+ Irishman:
    ejgorman:
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    WaltBasil:
    90+ Irishman:
    Jetmech_63:
    D Fresh:
    Jetmech_63:
    D Fresh:
    This....
    This will be fun...
    No.

Amanda and I are hoping to start trying for number 2 in a year and hoping for a daughter even though it's going to be difficult to be a dad of a girl knowing some snot nosed kid will eventually come to take her out and I will remember that was me and be even more upset lol. Huge congrats to Doug though on his new little girl :)

Poor dead Doug....I never got to send him a calculator.
    Only 2 days left Dead Doug, get those goodbyes done because this is a lot bigger than you are expecting....
    Bye bye Dead Doug....

That's hilarious, I was just looking back through other pages trying to find this. Low and behold you had moved it back to the top. If I survive today...uh...watch your back!
    D Fresh:
    That's hilarious, I was just looking back through other pages trying to find this. Low and behold you had moved it back to the top. If I survive today...uh...watch your back!
    Lol I hope you survive so that you can enjoy the care package lmao! Oh and there is something in there for your whole family too so we decided to bomb them too lol
    This is now delivered... Poor guy didn't stand a chance :)
    Are you fvcking kidding me?! That's all I can say...pics will be posted later.
    D Fresh:
    Are you fvcking kidding me?! That's all I can say...pics will be posted later.
    Love Ya bro Hahahahahahahaha