Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

edna20 & The3Stogies adding to my woes

jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
Looks like I am on a roll for shooting myself in the foot

edna20 gave away some Nub Cafe so I stepped up for the wife. Made the mistake of trying to throw her under the bus before she made it to the post office. This is what I get for bad timing. Thank you! And I have her addy if anyone likes nachos! image

The3stogies helping me out with hitting my brother in law sent a little something extra for my troubles. Thanks brother for everything! image

Comments

• thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    I thought about jumping on that nub thread but I smelled a trap! Let me know how they are. I love nubs but not a huge fan of infused, so I'm a little scared to give me a whirl
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 808
    jsnake:
    Looks like I am on a roll for shooting myself in the foot

edna20 gave away some Nub Cafe so I stepped up for the wife. Made the mistake of trying to throw her under the bus before she made it to the post office. This is what I get for bad timing. Thank you! And I have her addy if anyone likes nachos! image

The3stogies helping me out with hitting my brother in law sent a little something extra for my troubles. Thanks brother for everything! image
    Pm me please, I'm hungry.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    thehilk:
    I thought about jumping on that nub thread but I smelled a trap! Let me know how they are. I love nubs but not a huge fan of infused, so I'm a little scared to give me a whirl
    My wife had the actual Nub size and was on the fence. She really digs the Tabaks. These are actually small cigars in a tin so they will be different and I will let you know what she thinks. I tried the Nub size and it wasn't a strong sweetness but it had a chemical kind of flavor like Acid which personally I don't care for. I also think those Tabak Especial are pretty hard to beat for a flavored cigar.

Mr. Brick I will PM you soon
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 808
    Does your wife like any of the Tatiana line?
    Patrickbrick:
    Not sure I want to answer that question given the current state of affairs around here. She has not had one of those. We have had Cojimar, CAO, Nub, Acid, Java and I think that is about it. She has here own small humidor for flavored things.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Not once but twice, love it when that happens, nice hit Kelly.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Nice hits all around!
  • Edna20Edna20 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 395
    jsnake:
    Patrickbrick:
    Not sure I want to answer that question given the current state of affairs around here. She has not had one of those. We have had Cojimar, CAO, Nub, Acid, Java and I think that is about it. She has here own small humidor for flavored things.

How did she like the Java? I liked the Java Mint in the petite corona size. The robusto size seems like it might be too much of a cigar like that. Java Mint reminded me of mint chocolate chip ice cream. Unfortunately I didn't have any of the Cafe Con Leche to pass along, but those are probably my favorite of the flavored. Really good with an iced coffee. That all being said, I'm not much of an infused fan. I ordered the Nub Cafes last July and they didn't ship until November or December and that tin didn't ship until January! A shame to wait that long and not like them :)
    thehilk:

LOL, it was not a pre-medidated trap! I saw that he nominated me for a noob smack down and I hadn't yet sent his package. So I took the opportunity to thank the heck out of him :)
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Great job Stogies and Kelly, very very nice smack down there!! Oh and anyone who needs Kelly's addy... Well you know who to PM :)
    90+ Irishman:
    Great job Stogies and Kelly, very very nice smack down there!! Oh and anyone who needs Kelly's addy... Well you know who to PM :)

Dayummmmm Brett! You could at least make them work for it a little. I feel so cheap.
    Edna20:
    90+ Irishman:

Dayummmmm Brett! You could at least make them work for it a little. I feel so cheap.
    Hahahahaha nothing cheap, time to make you feel even more welcomed is all :)
    Edna20:
    How did she like the Java? I liked the Java Mint in the petite corona size. The robusto size seems like it might be too much of a cigar like that. Java Mint reminded me of mint chocolate chip ice cream. Unfortunately I didn't have any of the Cafe Con Leche to pass along, but those are probably my favorite of the flavored. Really good with an iced coffee. That all being said, I'm not much of an infused fan. I ordered the Nub Cafes last July and they didn't ship until November or December and that tin didn't ship until January! A shame to wait that long and not like them :)
    She had one Java and I am not sure which one or what size. She just didn't instantly love it like the Tabaks so she has never tried another one. She would rather just get what she knows she likes. She smoked the one you sent last night.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    90+ Irishman:
    Edna20:
    90+ Irishman:

Great thing about this forum is there's always a bus coming for someone to get thrown under. I'll take that addy Brett, I don't seem to have yours either if anyone wants to pm me that. Just for the records of course, that's all.
    The3Stogies:
    90+ Irishman:
    Edna20:
    90+ Irishman:

Great thing about this forum is there's always a bus coming for someone to get thrown under. I'll take that addy Brett, I don't seem to have yours either if anyone wants to pm me that. Just for the records of course, that's all.
    Can't believe I missed this sorry bro. PM incoming ;)