Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I'm a newb trying to get started!!

2»

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    No problem Doc!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    You can search the world over and not come across a better group of people. Welcome Bhugg
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    CharlieHeis:
    Rain:
    I alluded to it, and then someone PMed me that it happened to them as well. I'm going to, for Doc's sake, assume that treat it like new member excitement. It is bad form to PM multiple people your address who did not ask for it. Anyone that PMs you or asks you to PM them is obviously fine, but when you send out a mass PM with your addy it looks like your bomb fishing.
    *you're
    troll of the week
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 868
    brianetz1:
    CharlieHeis:
    Rain:
    I alluded to it, and then someone PMed me that it happened to them as well. I'm going to, for Doc's sake, assume that treat it like new member excitement. It is bad form to PM multiple people your address who did not ask for it. Anyone that PMs you or asks you to PM them is obviously fine, but when you send out a mass PM with your addy it looks like your bomb fishing.
    *you're
    troll of the week
    Agree^
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    youngryan216:
    brianetz1:
    CharlieHeis:
    Rain:
    *you're
    troll of the week
    Agree^
    Nah, spelling and grammar corrections aren't TOW worthy. I just couldn't resist because it was Rain.
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 868
    CharlieHeis:
    youngryan216:
    brianetz1:
    CharlieHeis:
    Rain:
    *you're
    troll of the week
    Agree^
    Nah, spelling and grammar corrections aren't TOW worthy. I just couldn't resist because it was Rain.
    That's exactly my point! I think there should be bonus points for trollin on a troll.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Get a life...jerks!!!