Home Non Cigar Related

movie posters

webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
Bearswatter is trying to talk me into going to the movie theater. Which we have not done for years. Not a fan of sticky floors or ten buck popcorn. Most movies just aren't worth the time:

In fact, I don't think we've been to the theater since...

But she insists. There's a new flic she says she can't wait to see. I think it's this one:

I dunno. Going to the movies, that's just not my thing.

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    "Oh, I've got one. A Mexican, a Jew, and a colored guy go into a bar. The bartender looks up and says, 'Get the f*** out of here.'" - Gran Torino
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Rain:
    "Oh, I've got one. A Mexican, a Jew, and a colored guy go into a bar. The bartender looks up and says, 'Get the f*** out of here.'" - Gran Torino
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    American Sniper sucked. If he was a pro bass angler, a construction worker or even a rodeo cowboy, the story would still be the same. The "sniper" part of the movie was mediocre.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Lone Survivor FTW
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Shooter with Marky Mark FTW
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    michael oinker moore is still a jelly fish. I would not be surprised to hear he got separated from his armed guards, Heaven forbid, and had an accident.

I talked to some buds in XXXXXXXXX, VA (The great secret retired spec ops retirement community) and between the ex military, and never military, it seems to have split on liking or not liking the movie, but that is just about the movie. No one is bad mouthing the soldier.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    danielzreyes:
    American Sniper sucked. If he was a pro bass angler, a construction worker or even a rodeo cowboy, the story would still be the same. The "sniper" part of the movie was mediocre.
    That sounds more like a Village People music video, bro.