Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Totally overwhelmed is putting it lightly!

2»

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    No problem Ricky, hope you find some in there that you like, most all have between at least 2-3 years. And the Lat SS is the second last of those I have from te box I got when Cael was born 2 years ago this 20th. Smoke it and have a smile for me if you can ;)
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Here I thought it was safe to check the mail again but a certain ejgorman decided otherwise. Thank you Eric 4 of them I've not tried yet. My wife says " I get sick and your the one getting the cigars??) Guess I better take her out when I get home. image
    90+ Irishman:
    No problem Ricky, hope you find some in there that you like, most all have between at least 2-3 years. And the Lat SS is the second last of those I have from te box I got when Cael was born 2 years ago this 20th. Smoke it and have a smile for me if you can ;)
    I'm sure of it Brett! More than a few that are new to me. Thanks brother.
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    Glad they finally got there and even happier to hear your wife hasn't lost her sense of humor! Enjoy!
    Rhamlin:
    90+ Irishman:
    I'm sure of it Brett! More than a few that are new to me. Thanks brother.
    Nothing to thank Ricky and once again let me say... It ain't over my brother ;)
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    Rhamlin:
    My wife says " I get sick and your the one getting the cigars?"
    What's she like? Fuente? Oliva?
    Bob Luken:
    Rhamlin:
    My wife says " I get sick and your the one getting the cigars?"
    What's she like? Fuente? Oliva?
    Ha! I've only gotten her to try one a couple years ago.
    So I get home this morning around 2am after a 8 hour drive from Paducah in that freakin sleeting and snowing mess. I see my humidor is just wrecked. I'm just to tired to fix it. Go to bed and when I wake up the first thing I do is start on putting it back together. I couldn't even pull out the drawer she had itso stuffed. But after doing some finger fishing I got it all fixed. As far as I can tell this was the reason my Humi was about to bust apart.imageWish I could say who sent what but my wife didn't take any pictures. I didn't even know about this till I got home. Abig thanks to Edna ,Charlie, ejgorman, D Fresh, Flowbee, Sotak and Patrick. That's a a lot of awesome goodness and Charlie I really thank you for the goodies for my wife although it was gone by the time I got home.And whoever sent this, Awesome! I've been wanting one forever.image
    Outstanding job guys wow way to come together for an insane hit!!!
  • flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Im glad you could put that cutter to good use my friend!! Enjoy Pal!!
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    That's a heck of a pile! It was really the least I could do. Glad she enjoyed the goodies. I wanted to send a little more but didn't have a bigger box.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Outstanding hit, Charlie Company! Mission accomplished!

Great news about the cancer being in remission, Ricky!
  • Edna20Edna20 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 395
    Glad to see everything made it safe and that your wife is home from the hospital. Enjoy!
    90+ Irishman:
    Outstanding job guys wow way to come together for an insane hit!!!
    I'll say! My jaw just hit the floor when I got home. Speechless just plain speeches!
    CharlieHeis:
    That's a heck of a pile! It was really the least I could do. Glad she enjoyed the goodies. I wanted to send a little more but didn't have a bigger box.
    That was freakin awesome brother. She was talking about it while I was making dinner. Well actually about the whole forum family and how amazing everyone is. Now if anyone wants to shovel my snow?!