Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cbuck Smacked me back into the closet

MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
This was totally unexpected! Very very cool buddy! Looking forward to that pudgy monster as I have never had that before. I have had the luchador before and it's one of my favs as well as the don pepin and 5 Vegas. What can you tell me about the 5th cigar? It said Kings on it? Don't think I've seen that before but it looks delish. To top it off he through in a measly little opus X. Haha. I appreciate this so much. It helped turned my Monday into a great day!image

Comments

• StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    Dang....smacked you clear back to the old address!! Nice hit!!!!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    No winter storm can stop Chuck. Back in that closet u go Morg.
  • cbuckcbuck Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    It is a Caldwell Cigar. The King is Dead! I enjoyed it! Hope you do too!
    MorganGeo:
    This was totally unexpected! Very very cool buddy! Looking forward to that pudgy monster as I have never had that before. I have had the luchador before and it's one of my favs as well as the don pepin and 5 Vegas. What can you tell me about the 5th cigar? It said Kings on it? Don't think I've seen that before but it looks delish. To top it off he through in a measly little opus X. Haha. I appreciate this so much. It helped turned my Monday into a great day!image
    And it shouldn't have been unexpected! You threatened me for my comment about your "closet" in the I made this thread! I offered a trade, with no response from you, I had no choice but to defend my honor! Enjoy! Charlie
    Glock1975:
    No winter storm can stop Chuck. Back in that closet u go Morg.
    No winer storm in Vero Beach! I'll be here for 2 weeks. Looks like I missed the big one for this year!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    That's a tasty bomb right there, even the measly little Opus.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Great job Charlie and awesome hit on a great guy, enjoy Morgan!
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    cbuck:
    And it shouldn't have been unexpected! You threatened me for my comment about your "closet" in the I made this thread! I offered a trade, with no response from you, I had no choice but to defend my honor! Enjoy! Charlie
    somehow I missed your reply in the I made this thread. I'll keep your addy handy for when I return fire later in the week. I just have to verify that street address. It was kind of hard to read. :)
    If you feel the need, please wait until the 9th of February, as I'm in Florida till then.