Home Non Cigar Related

JD's Pet/Animal/Rescue/Adopt thread

jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
I think I may have mentioned I prefer animals to humans 99% of the time. And I won't hesitate to remind everyone to help out rescue and adoption centers. My hat is off to all of you who do, I know who you are.

I am glad to see on the news and social media that there seems to be a growing concern for abused and abandoned pets and more and more people are getting involved with boots on the ground. It is a good thing and long overdue.

I don't know where they came from or when, but it seems we have some new rescues
1. One tiny little kitty with targets er um circles on both sides. She is the quietest and best behaved cat you could want and she loves bacon. She can stay.
2. Can't remember if I mentioned the 2 humongous rabbits that no one bothered to check the sex on and we now have 5, they are fosters.
3. I also just found out we are soon to take in a miniature Arabian for fostering. The pictures of the horse when he/she was rescued was enough to make me want to beat the cr@p out of someone and then do it again. So, everyone is getting together in the next three months to build a fenced in shelter so the horse can be moved here.

Comments