Home Non Cigar Related

ipad mini

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
Well, I was going to buy myself a box of Davidoffs but the ol lady really wants an ipad mini and her Birthday is just around the corner. Any of you fine Brostitutes own one of these? Pros cons? Any info /feedback is appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Big'nBall'nBig'nBall'n Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8
    Got one for my mom about a year ago, she uses it for everything, its quite handy imo. Pretty user friendly also.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Daniel, wife has one and adores it, likes it better than the full size though the iPad Air is kinda a halfway point between the two. That being said whatever you decide hit me up before you buy, I can help with the price of it since I work for Apple. ;)
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    90+ Irishman:
    Daniel, wife has one and adores it, likes it better than the full size though the iPad Air is kinda a halfway point between the two. That being said whatever you decide hit me up before you buy, I can help with the price of it since I work for Apple. ;)
    When you say "halfway point" you're referring to just the size?
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    danielzreyes:
    90+ Irishman:
    When you say "halfway point" you're referring to just the size?
    Size and weight, Amanda likes the size of the Mini but likes it even more for how light it weighs etc. Shoot me a text, can talk easier there.
  • variant2variant2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 351
    I have the Air and my kids have the mini. Both are fine for reading, browsing the web, emails, etc.

Mini is lighter and more portable (she can toss it in her purse). The Air gives you more visual real estate but it will be heaver.

Either way, when you set up an iTunes account to purchase apps, set it up with your own email. I'm not sure if you remember, but I gifted you a great drawing app that you can use a while ago as I assumed you had an I device.

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    variant2:
    I have the Air and my kids have the mini. Both are fine for reading, browsing the web, emails, etc.

Mini is lighter and more portable (she can toss it in her purse). The Air gives you more visual real estate but it will be heaver.

Either way, when you set up an iTunes account to purchase apps, set it up with your own email. I'm not sure if you remember, but I gifted you a great drawing app that you can use a while ago as I assumed you had an I device.

Yes, I remember :)
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    My wife has the Mini... well, she didn´t buy it (it was a gift), and I´m far from an Apple fan, but it works well enough for everything she wants to do on it. With that said, that has entailed traveling the world, reading books, planning trips, working on our business, etc, so I´d say it´s a pretty full-featured machine.
  • benhanksbenhanks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 323
    My suggestion...buy her a cheap knock off and get the Davidoff's too :)

Just kidding, I have an iPad air and it is great. Biggest thing is just determining what screen size is best for your specific application. Good Luck!