Home Non Cigar Related

my mustang... the jinx

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
So as most of you recall I was in an accident in October. On Halloween to be more precise. The car was in the shop for 6 weeks and I paid for a rental out of pocket. It was a massive hit to our finances but luckily we had a bit of money left over from the sale of our house to help buffer it. SOOOOOOO I have been battling a transmission fluid leak since I got it back. The leak has been coming from the front end of the car... I checked the fittings for the intake and outlet on the radiator and have noticed the radiator is fairly wet with fluid. My entire engine bay is soaked in fluid. im assuming the leak is spraying out of the radiator, hitting the fan and distributing from there. lol SOOOOOO now I get to take it back to the body shop next week and if it is the radiator and they decide it wasn't possibly due to anything I have done it will be fixed free of charge. YAY! so I hope that's what comes of it all... Please keep your fingers crossed.

THATS NOT ALL!!!! lol got into my car this morning and have noticed over the last couple days that my battery is weak starting it. Its been cold out so I chalked it up to that. NOPE!!!! Stopped at 7-11 and when I got out... it was TOTALLY dead. so I had to buy a new battery today. Sigh.... The things we do for the cars we love. Such a pain

Comments